Can't Be Worse Than Ciggarettes, Right?

This is ellafrost_ writing again like yes hello im alive.

-----------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Trains Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the floor next to Mike and a sleeping Vic in my bed. I got up and poked Vic until he woke up.

"What the fuck do you want??" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh nothing other than the fact you pushed me out of my bed." I said while smiling.

"Rude.." He said while getting up. The rest of the guys were waking up and we walked downstairs for them to eat breakfast cause I wasn't hungry.. Like always.

"Cmon and eat with us PllEASEEEEEEE." Hime said while dragging me into the kitchen not waiting for a reply.

He sat me down by Mike and him and got me a bowl of cereal even though my protests. While they ate I moved mine around in the bowl. I could feel everyones eyes on me waiting for me to eat. Finally they stopped and we all put our dishes in the sink.

"You're going to have to eat one day." I hear Vic say into my ear.

I just nodded and sat down in between Mike and Hime again. They had turned the TV to some show on. Soon we were all just a pile of cuddling talking about things. We all stopped talking and it was silent except from Tony walking upstairs. Soon I heard his footsteps getting closer and I hugged Mike tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------

I went upstairs to pack because I had 2 days left before leaving. I grabbed 2 suitcases one full of clothes and the other one full of photos/makeup/hair things and the rest of my shoes. I grabbed a backpack and put a phone charger and my laptop in it with its charger.

I looked at the clock seeing it was only 3:15 so I decided to go on a quick walk. I put on some shoes and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and said "Can I go on a quick walk? I'll be back by four."

"Sure. Bye"

I walked out of the house walking towards downtown. Not the best choice with all of the drug dealers in the town forcing teenagers to buy them.

I was suddenly pulled into a alleyway by some guy about my age with spiked black hair. I looked at him and he had some blonde in his hair too.

Holy shit.

It's Jack Barakat.

"Oh, I know you!" I said pointing at him and smiling.

"Yeah, a lot of people know me." He replied.

"Hey, you want some shit?" He asks after a couple of seconds. I look at him confused.

"Like some...actual shit?" I ask.

"If you know what I mean." He winks. I take a step back.

"I think we're talking about two different things..." I trail off.

"Look, I can't be here long. How much money you got?" He asks. I find my wallet and see $200. Man, Vic must've put it in here. That sneaky shit.

"..I've got $200 dollars, dude." He nods and grabs my money. He put a bag in my hand and turned around, and started to walk off.

"Hey! Dude, come back! I yell at him and walk at him a for a second. He meets someone at the end of the alleyway with blue hair. It looks like Alex.

"I got the money babe." He said. He full out kissed him.

My eyes go wide and I start out of the alleyway, to the forest.

So, me going on a walk, I learned two things.

Jack Barakat is one of those shits who forces kids to buy drugs. And Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth are dating.

You learn something new everyday.

-------------------------------

I finally got to the forest. I went kind of far.

I looked the little bag and saw weed. I know what it looks like because of Mike.

There were a couple pieces of papers that had a part that's sticky, and one of them had writing on it.

It showed you how to roll a joint. I looked it over and thought about it.

No, I shouldn't do it. I mean, right? This is the thing that we're always taught not to do....but it can't be worse than cigarettes.

I follow the instructions, and successfully rolled the joint.

I looked through my bag and found my carton of cigarettes. I opened it and grabbed the lighter I keep in there.

Should I really? I mean, they can't be worse than cigarettes, right?

I light it, and take a hit.

Can't be worse than cigarettes, right?

I take another hit, then another.

Right?

------------------------------------------------------

I looked at my phone seeing that it was already 3:55. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag and ran home. 

I walked in and saw Mike watching TV on the couch. 

"Vic,Tony, And Jaime went to go grab something for us to eat and to go do some other things. They said they'll be back at 5." 

"Ok.." I said and walked upstairs to my room. I put my bag down in my closet making sure it was hidden. 

I walked into the bathroom and took and quick shower to get rid of the smell of weed. I dont think that would go down good with Vic.. Or Tony.. Or any of them really.

I got changed into a pair of black jeans and a Pierce The Veil shirt. 

I heard the front door open then followed by footsteps and the door being closed. 

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. Jaime looked really excited and Vic seemed excited too. I didn't really want to talk near Tony so I just stayed quiet. 

"We got pizza" Jaime yelled. 

We all walked into the kitchen and got pizza. Like always i just stared at it. After a while they went back into the living room to watch a movie but Vic stayed.

"Please eat..." He said.

I just slightly shook my head. 

"Im not leaving until you eat.." He said.

I sighed and picked up the small slice of pizza and took a small bite and a couple more to make Vic happy. 

He smiled and said "You dont have to eat it all." 

I felt like I could puke at any second from eating it. All the grease and fat in it.  I threw away my pizza and the paper plate it was on and went back into the living room. All seats were taken except the one by Tony. 

But somehow he looked happier. I walked over and sat by him. He out his arm around me and we started to watch Jurassic Park.

-------------------------------------------

AWWWW I LOVE THIS OKAY? SUPER CUTE 

word count: 1120 words