LONDON!!!!

I woke up being shaken by Johnnie and then relized that we were finally in London!!!!

I jumped up and grabbed the bag I had and waited for people to move out of the isle.

After they did me and Johnnie practilly ran outside and waited for the rest. 

When they came out we all ran to get our bags. We then ran outside and waited for the car that we were gonna drive for the trip. 

It didnt really take that long for the car to come and drive to the hotel. We got there and everyone was spelt up into rooms

Bryan and Damon

Kells And Dylan

And me and Johnnie

I got my bag and got into the eleavator with them.

I waited for it to finally come up to mine and Johnnies floor. The hotel we stayed at was pretty much packed out for some reason so we all were on diffrent floors.

-Skipping until the last night :D Not much happens-

We were walking down the sidewalk be bored as hell when she came back.....

"Say you forgot something in the room and go back and cut."

I thought I got rid of her but noooooooo

"Hey guys I forgot something in the room. Ill meet you back here in 30 minutes.." With that said I ran off. I ran as fast as I could to our room.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a razor and got the blades out. I dragged hte blades accros my skin and in less than 2 minutes I had 30+ cuts. I could feel myself blacking out. But before I did I saw Kells call for the guys and Johnnie run in and burst into tears. Then the rest was black...

-Third person POV-

Bryan got Johnnie out. Damon called the ambulance while Dylan tried to get the blood to stop. When the ambulance got there they took her to the hospital.

(Also they had to go home but Tony Got Oliver Sykes to stay with her until they could get over there.)

-Olivers Pov!!!!-

I just got to the hospital to see Train and went to the front desk. "Im here to see Train Perry." 

"We have a Madison Train Perry.."

"Uh yeah her."
"Room 207"
I got onto the eleavator and went to her room. 

When I walked in I knew it was her. 

Let me fill you in. I had a little sister named Madison Train Sykes. I left one day to go with the band without telling her.        I only left because of my mums boyfriend.        He hated both of us and abused her.... 

        -Trains POV-

I started to wake up and heard the famailer British acent of no one but my older brother.. Oliver Sykes. "Morning love..." I just waved. 

I was scared that if I talk my acutal acent would come out.

The doctor walked in.. Have I ever said how much I hate doctors.

"Ah I see your awake" he smiles and says " Your going to stay here for awhile to deal with your depprision anexity, And anorexia. Youll be weighed every Friday.. Also you have to take pills for your depprsion anxity and of course schizophrenia  Well thats about it..." He walked out.

Well thanks alot doctor might as well tell the world whats wrong with me.. I glanced at Oli and he gave me a sad look.

"Uhm your dad is gonna be here tommrow but I have to get back home but ill be here in the morning. Bye.." 

"Bye..." I said with my orginal acent .....

He left. It was pretty late and I wasnt gonna sleep soon. I got up and walked over to the window. It had a desk with a chair by it and a view of London...

I drew some and then soon fell asleep..

-next morning-

Its 2:00 and Oli isnt here... Nither is dad.. I knew it was a lie.. He wouldnt come here he didnt care about me at all.

-Tonys Pov.-

We had been waiting forever for our flight that had been delayed like 5 times already. All I want to do is get there and see Train...

(AN OKAY THATS A UPDATE. I COULDNT GET ON DURING THE WEEK BUT IM UP SO YEAH..)