The car ride

"Train" I say without trying to Fangirl. I mean like its Tony freaking Perry you would too.

"That's a nice name." He smiles and then motions for the rest of the guys to come over.

"How would you like it if we adopted you?" Tony said

"Uh yea I guess...." Okay okay I'm probley gonna Fangirl when I pack now .

"Then go pack your stuff!" Vic says

I run up the stairs and grab my bag. I throw in my small amount of clothes which includes 5 band tees, 5 skinny jeans, 1 jacket, and a pair of leggings. I then run over to my dresser type thing and grab my bracelets, eyeliner, mascara, and my small black box which contained a photo of me when I was little and my blades under it. I run back downstairs and see Tony filling out papers.

After he finished the papers we climbed in the car. The way people were sitting was, Vic driving , mike by him, Tony Jaimie and me in the back.

"So tell us about yourself" Jamie said with probley the biggest smile on his face. For some reasons hey all had smiles. And it's probley not about me cause I'm nothing special

"Uh. Well my favorite color is black and dark red.... Uh my favorite animals are jellyfish,penguins,turtles,monkeys,and seagulls. And I can play the guitar, bass, and drums.. And I sing a little I guess.."

I didn't really know what to say to them

"SING FOR US! " Vic said

Well great I have to sing now. Bad decision Vic bad decision...

(A/n HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVIENG!)