Chapter one: General

Picture from: www.starwars.com/databank/coruscant

Disclaimer: I do not own rights to these characters or Star Wars.

_________________________________________________________

I walked into my room at the Jedi temple. Relieved to be home from my station on Lothal. Although I appreciate Lothal and all its beauty - it was nice to be home, if I could even call it that. I looked around my empty room and realized it didn't even really feel like home. With papers scattered on my desk and floor, strategies I had studied to help me be a better general. General, I thought to myself. When you joined the Jedi you were taught that the Jedi don't believe in violence. You wanted to keep the peace in the galaxy, but was fighting and killing people really a life I wanted to lead? I shook my head, trying to shake the thoughts from my head. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water, looking in the mirror in front of me. I wore a blue and red tunic, the general's outfit. I wore black armor that complimented the outfit, not like most Jedi. My hair was a mess pulled back into a messy bun. Again I was not a normal Jedi. Unlike most Jedi, I was brought here at an older age but I excelled fast. I worked alongside Anakin Skywalker training as a youngling. Anakin and I used to be friends, but since we both became padawans we haven't seen much of each other. I unclipped my lightsaber, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The one thing a Jedi possesses, their weapon. It's our life and our soul in these swords we proudly wore. I set it on the counter in a box, where I kept it when in my room. I hopped in the shower and released my long blonde hair. It fell down my back and the water ran down my body, relaxing and serene. I was finally home.

Hours had passed and I decided to go for a walk around the temple. Curosant is such a beautiful place. The retro look of the city and the modernized buildings. I went out to the garden around the outside of the temple, younglings played with sticks acting like they were knights. "I want to be General Anakin Skywalker." One kid proclaimed and a girl shouted "I want to be General Amara Brodi" you laughed because someone actually looked up to you. Amara Brodi, a different kind of Jedi much like Anakin Skywalker,

I felt a presence behind me since I was again in my generals uniform I didn't know if it was a master or even just a normal person who wandered in to talk to a Jedi about the war, they often time came here for advice. I turned to face them and there was nothing there. Weird, I thought and turned back around. This presence was strong with the force but I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from.

"Amara?" A familiar but foreign voice said behind you. The voice was something that felt like home to you.

"Anakin?" I turned around to face him. It was really him, in the flesh. It had been years since you last spoke.

"Wow you have become so beautiful and strong with the force, I feel it." His eyes wandered over your General's attire and you noticed his, a general. They finally let him pass the trails! The happiness I couldn't contain flooded through me.

"Anakin, you're a Jedi Knight!" I said hugging him in pure happiness. It was like we were kids again. I had passed the trails two years ago becoming a Jedi knight but I was a year older than Anakin. Jedi knights had become generals when the war started.

"After the whole ordeal with Geonosis, a few months back they decided to let me become a knight without the trails."

"Without the trails? That has never happened before in history to anyone." I said looking at him in shock.

"Well I am the chosen one," he smirked. The chosen one. The one to bring balance to the force. They had always believed it to be him. His master Obi-Wan was one of the most privileged Jedi Masters ever, to train the chosen one.