-0-Child-taken-by-time-

Start from the beginning

     "It's fine Poseidon. I'd love to take care of him again."

      Estelle sat down next to Darren. 

     "So word has it that the big man has family," Darren said quietly. Estelle snorted.

     "Fury? Family? Now? That's funny." Estelle laughed.

     "I'm not joking!" Estelle shook her head at her friend.

     "Dude, His family was all killed in front of him." Darren choked on his drink. He looked at Estelle who was smiling with her eyes closed. "I'm telling the truth." She said as she looked at Darren with her eyes open. Darren looked at the younger agent with some fear in his eyes.

     "you know this how?" Darren asked. Estelle just laughed.

    "I'm a spy!" She cried out in laughter. "It's my job to spy on people and know their whole life story." She said.

     "Agent Jackson?" Estelle looked up at a red-headed girl. "Director Fury would like to see you.

    "Oh f---,"

     Fury held his hands up for the child and closed them. He had a penny in his left hand. He opened them and the penny was gone. The child's eyes widened and he babbled happily. A knock from the door made him look up.

     "Come in!" He called. Agent Jackson walked in and bowed her head.

     "Sir? You wanted to see me?" The small child craned his neck to look at the agent. He squealed in happiness and tried to stand up. Agent Jackson looked surprised to see him. "Sir, there's a small baby on your desk." Agent Jackson said. Fury nodded.

     "Your mother died a little while ago. I believe it was..." Agent Jackson's eyes widened.

    "My what?" She asked. Fury smirked.

     "I knew you still had a family. This little one was with her. She said his name was Percy?" Fury said. The agent made a noise of surprise then dashed forwards and picked up Percy. 

     "Percy?! How did this happen to you?" The small baby looked down and started to cry. He reached up and wrapped his arms around Agent Jackson. She stiffened then hugged back. She started to rub circles in his back. "What's going to happen to him?"

    "Well, I plan on taking care of him. He's cute." Fury said. Agent Jackson looked over at him in surprise.

     "Sir?"

     "With your help as you are his sister?" Agent Jackson nodded her head.

     "Of course Sir! I'd be happy to help In any way you need. Oh! How did our mother die?" Agent Jackson asked.

     "Minta!" Percy said. "Minta! Minta!" 

    "Minotaur, Percy. Wait." Agent Jackson looked at Percy. "She was killed by it? Not sent to?" Percy nodded his head. Agent Jackson hugged Percy tighter. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said. Fury watched the two siblings.

     "I think we should get him set up in your room." Fury said. Agent Jackson nodded and grabbed the blanket Percy was on when she walked in.

      "Thank you, sir." Agent Jackson said. Fury nodded his head and smiled.

     Shadows crashed through a forest in chase of a small boy. Said boy was laughing and cheering as he ran. He twisted and jumped over rocks and logs. A sword was strapped behind a bag covered in pins and stitched on patches of the Gods. A water skin was tied to the back of his waist. It was full of water and ready for the child to call upon it. The child let out a small cry of victory as he neared a large Pine tree. A golden metal dragon slept at its base. A golden cloth on the branch above it. The child's eyes swirled with different colors of the sea. He quickly ran passed the sleeping dragon. He ran down a hill and stopped at the bottom. Loud explosions made him Jump up and down, cheering in victory. The dragon Roared. The sounds of whimpering then an explosion told the child that the dragon was killing the rest of the shadow dogs. 

     "Percy!" The child looked over to a girl with strawberry blonde hair. She looked pissed.

     "Sister Annabeth!" Percy yelled and ran at the girl. He body-slammed her and knocked her to the ground.

     "Oof!" She wrapped her arms around the five-year-old and started to tickle him. He laughed and squirmed in her grasp. "Why you little Devil," Annabeth growled playfully.

     "Noooooooo! Stop!" Percy squealed. "I give! I give!"

     "Did you go out of bounds without one of us again?" Percy looked up to see his sister Estelle standing above them. Percy chuckled slowly and nodded.

     "Sorry Stelle," Percy mumbled. Estelle sighed and ruffled with his hair.

     "It's not me you should be apologizing to. It's Dad." Percy jumped off of Annabeth and looked around wildly.

     "Father Fury!? Where? I need to say sorry!" Percy cried. He spotted the man talking to Chiron. Percy took off and ran at Fury. "Father!" Percy slammed into him and hugged the man's leg. "I sorry!" Percy cried. Fury chuckled and removed Percy's sword from his back then picked the boy up.

     "Did you have fun?" Percy nodded. "Then I was fine waiting. Thank you, Chiron." Fury dipped his head in thanks. Chiron waved him off.

     "No need for thanks. This is Percy's home. Just like your his home. He's a Demi-god after all. He's always welcome here." Chiron stated. Fury nodded his head.

     "Agent Owl? Agent Jackson? You ready?" Estelle and Annabeth nodded their heads. "Then let's go."