Bri frowned and turned to him. "Wait if you never come here how was there a mess to clean?"

"Not to mention the place isn't very dusty or anything." Silver added.

Michael stared at them for a moment before managing a small, nervous response. "Oh, you know, it was uh... I-I... it, uh-I was cleaning the dust! Yes, I was dusting!"

"That makes... some sense I suppose." Brandon acknowledged. "I don't understand why you were so desperate to clean up a little dust but you do you I guess." Ritchie snorted and muttered under his breath something that sounded like "Hypocrite."

"Alright then..." Bri frowned at him. "Are you sure you're fine? You are acting really weird."

"Wha-pssh, I'm, uh, not..." He trailed off as he noticed the closet door shift behind his friends. Ritchie must have noticed his gaze because he turned to look and to stop him Michael lunged and grabbed the front of his poncho.

"H-hey!" The devil slayer yelped as he found himself being dragged towards the door.

"Oh my..." Brandon muttered watching his twin get dragged away.

Michael huffed. "Alright, alright, you saw my place, now out!" Michael desperate to get them out managed to trip over the doorway and found himself stumbling to the ground. He closed his eyes to brace for impact when he felt himself get spun around and instead of hitting the ground he landed on a warm chest.

"Whoa there!" He felt Ritchie's chest vibrate as he spoke. "You okay?"

Michael looked up and blushed as he met Ritchie's eyes. He sat up and looked away again. "Sorry... Yeah, I'm good."

Meanwhile inside the house Silver was eyed the commotion for a moment and once he was sure they were all distracted he moved towards the closet. He was a thief and always being aware of his environment was a very important thing. And he was sure that there was something in the closet.

He didn't expect that the thing would be a person. Not only was it a person, but it was Eden.

"Uhh... Hi?" Eden asked with an awkward grin.

Silver full on growled and lunged slamming the brunette into the wall. 

"Silver what-?" Bri cut herself off, eyes narrowing. "And what do we have here?"

"I can explain-"

"Really?" Silver tightened his grip on the other's shirt. "Cause if that explanation has anything to do with you waiting here to ambush Michael we're gonna have a problem."

"Uh-"

Eden swallowed nervously as he glanced behind Silver where Brandon was standing, an equally angry look on his face.

"Let him go!"

Everyone froze as Michael yelled out, jumping up from where he had landed on Ritchie and hurrying into the house once more. He shifted nervously as everyone gave him various looks of disbelief.

"What!?" Silver asked. "Why would I let him go?" 

"Maybe because I'm not your enemy?" Eden tried.

"Shut up." Bri snapped not even looking at him. "Michael, explain."

Michael sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Well you see, he's right. He's not our enemy. Eden is."

Ritchie glared at Devin. "Last time I checked, he was Eden. And I'm still quite angry about the attack on my guild so get to actually explaining please."

Michael nodded. "Okay, well first thing you need to know is that Eden and Devin are two separate entities. Long story short Devin was being... possessed in a way. Eden saw his magic and decided that he would make a good vessel. Not only for his magic but also because he could tell that his emotions would make him easier to coerce into working together."