the kids meet luca for the first time!

Start from the beginning

"Ya, Papi!" Harlow says happily up at RJ.

"I am so excited, Papi!" Coralei says with a big grin.

"Me too, Papi!" Benji says with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah! Me too, Papi!" Theodore says as he jumps up and down happily.

"All of us are very excited! Today is a very special day for all of us!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow, making all of them smile.

RJ then let's Dobby and Sammy back into the house and they both jump on the couch and relax.

"Be good, Dobby! Be good, Sammy!" RJ says as he pets both Dobby and Sammy's heads.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow then all pet Dobby and Sammy's heads with big smiles.

"Let's all get in the car and head to the hospital to see Daddy and Luca!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as he grabs the car keys.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison as they all get very excited.

RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all get in the car together and drive the fifteen minute drive to the hospital!

*****
After the fifteen minute drive, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow have all made it to the hospital to see Luca!

RJ just parked the car in the parking garage and they are now all walking over to the hospital together.

RJ is holding Harlow in his arms while Benji, Theodore and Coralei are all holding each other's hands as they walk!

"Let's all cross the street together! Stay with me!" RJ says happily to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as they all wait at the cross walk for their turn to cross.

After waiting a few seconds at the crosswalk, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all walk through the cross walk and then into the hospital together!

Once in the hospital, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all get their wristbands to head up into the NICU!

"I got one! I got one!" Theodore says happily as he shows RJ his blue wristband on his wrist.

"Ya!" Harlow says as she happily claps her hands and giggles at RJ.

"Me too! Me too!" Coralei says as she twirls around and giggles with a big smile.

"Wow! The hospital is so big and so cool looking!" Benji says as he giggles and looks around the hospital with a big smile.

"It is really big! The hospital has a lot of rooms and has a lot of doctors to help many many people!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

Theodore tries to take his blue wristband off and RJ quickly stops him.

"Don't take your wristband off, Teddy! Don't take it off! We all need one in order to go see Luca!" RJ explains to the vlogging Theodore.

"Oh!" Theodore says as he giggles and smiles at RJ.

RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all walk over to the elevators and they patiently wait for an elevator to come!