"Sure"

"Kay, thanks"

I bolt to her and Chloe, grabbing the math book and almost missed an important detail.

"Hey, why are you holding hands with Chloe?"

I was internally having a meltdown cause ARE THEY DATING, WHY COULDNT THEY HAVE WAITED TWO FUCKING DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS BREAK, now I owe Rich 6$ and a slushy
       "No, we're just really good friends"

YES! I NO OWE RICH SIX DOLLARS AND S SLUSHY!

I went to math and had a jolly old time

Not really math can solve its own problems

After math we had our free lunch period.
         When everyone got heere, first I made a pun with Jeremy's last name, then I looked around the table and noticed that a seat we always fill is empty.
      But everyone's Heere?
I look across and noticed that Brooke was on Chloe's lap.

"HeY BrOoKe whY aRe yOu SiTtInG on ChloEs LaP?"

"First, why must you speak like that, second, because we're B-f-f-f-fs forever!"
Before I got a chance to answer I heard Christine shout at us from the other side of the table

"WhoAh whOaH WHOA WHOA WHOA
HOLd Up HolD uP girl I'm your pal they're sweet but I'm a demon straight from hell, I knOw I went a little hard on the sell but we're bffffs foREvEr"

"SEriously Christine, must you bring poor Beetlejuice into this"

"All YoU gOttA dO iS sAY mY NaMe 3 times 3 times in a row it must be spoken unbroken"

"SToP"

"ILL KILL YOU MYSELF THE WHOLE: BEING DEAD THING"

"Satan save me, oh wait, that's asking myself for help, never mind"

Later we all take a trip to Piiiiiiiinkberry to get some frozen yogurt before Brooke gives me and Jeremy a ride home from school.

I sat next to Jeremy and Brooke sat next to Chloe.  I looked across the table to find

"Why the fuck are you feeding each other Brooke knows how to use a spoon?!"

"Ummm cause we're best friends!"

"Okay, well, you two enjoy feeding each other while I USE MY OWN FUCKING SPOON!"

Sure, I was chill as life will allow on the outside, but on the inside I was freaking out, I hope Jeremy knows he's my best friend, I don't do any of that stuff.

Brooke and Chloe finish their frozen yogurt and head to the car.
When me and Jeremy get to the car Brooke and Chloe are kiSsInG?!
" WHY ARE YOU FUCKINGS KISSING FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"We're the best most friendliest friends in the history"

"AHHHHHHHHH"
I let out an aggravated scream and get in the car.

When they drop us of at Jeremy's house as soon as we get to the basement I grab Jeremy's shoulders and shake him back and forth

"JEREMY HEERE WE HAVE TO HECKIN KISS RIGHT THD FUCK NOW"

"WhAt!"

"MY SATUS AS BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS BEING THREATENED!"

"Wait just a second what status?? Threatened??? MICHEAL"

Meanwhile at Brooke's house:
Brooke and Chloe are cuddling under the The covers and kissing. Brooke parts from the kiss to ask Chloe a question
"Hey Chloe, do you think we should tell them that we're dating?"

"Eh, we can tell them tomorrow at school."

"Okay"
And they went back to kissing.

Back at Jeremy's house
(This is the most suggestive thing I will ever write sorry if I ruin someone's innocence)

"Okay okay fine kiss me I give up"

Jeremy POV
I. Can't. Believe. It. I get to kiss Micheal!

Micheal POV
I just kissed Jeremy so now time to put myself a level higher than Brooke and Chloe.
To be
The ultimate
Bestest
Friend

I am now content
Holding the spot
Of
Bestest
Friend.

Time skip to next day (suggestive part over)
Me and the Jere miser walked to school together.
When I saw Brooke and Chloe I ran over to them, dragging Jeremy along with me

"GUESS WHAT BITCHES I BEAT YOU I AM NOW BESTEST FRIEND AGAIN!"

I shouted at them and they looked over, kinda confused.
"See"

I then kissed him

"MiChEaL"

Oh. I guess I wasn't supposed to show them proof.
Oops

But
Then

Brooke and Chloe start laughing.

"Micheal, we're dating and omg Jeremy did you let Micheal kiss you that's so gay!"

Jeremy grumbled out some sort of mad statement but I couldn't tell what he said.
But apparently Brooke and Chloe did and had some sort of bet about whatever it was cause Brooke handed Chloe a five dollar bill.
And then made Chloe tell me what it was.
By
Shouting
Loudly
In
My
Ear

"JEREMY HEERE HAS A HUGE GAY CRUSH ON MICHEAL MELL"
Oh sweet

I kiss him again and walk to math. While thinking
Dang it now I owe Rich six dollars and a slushy

I think this chapter was insane enough itself so I'm not gonna add a life quote today
Have a wonderful day!