"Happy final day" I smiled back and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Cuppa?" He asked. I nodded and he climbed out of bed along with Tommy to make breakfast for us.

"Can you believe we are here!" Molly quickly climbed into my bed, followed by Maura, another one of the finalists. We had formed a little girl trio whilst being in here. Although I was in here from day one, Molly only came in a few days later and then Maura a few days after that.

"Literally can't believe it" Maura laughed in her cute little Irish accent.

"I know! And all we have been through, it's amazing!" I added in my Birmingham accent, unfortunate I know.

"Especially you" Molly added. To say my time in the villa was complicated was an understatement. When I first came in I coupled up with this guy called Dan who I didn't really like but after a couple of weeks I realised I did have feelings for him and we got more serious. Once the guys left for Casa Amor of course I stayed loyal to Dan and well, he clearly didn't. Then it was like Cupid was really and sent in Nathan. It was like he was hand crafted by god for me. He had a tattoos, a nose piercing along with a Greek god body.

"I know, but I don't like to dwell on the past, I'm here now with my two best friends and a boyfriend, what more could I if asked from this experience"

"I couldn't of done it without you girls, I hope you know that" Molly smiled as we hugged one last time.

After a hard day of sunbathing and watching the guys work out us girls decided to get ready for the big finale. After a nice long shower I wrapped a towel around my hair and another around my body before sitting down in-front of a mirror and doing my make up to perfection, finishing with a classic red lip.

"Girls, do you have any idea what you are going to wear?" Maura asked rummaging through her thousands of clothes.

"Not a clue" Molly shrugged. "Something glamorous though"

"I have been saving one little number, you know just for a special occasion" I giggled and turned if the hair straighteners before pulling out this mini black sequin dress with likes of fluff along the top and bottom.

"How do you find all of these clothes?" Molly gasped, feeling the dress.

"I'd share all my secrets with you, but not that one" I laughed and slipped into it. My black hair matching the dress perfectly and bringing out my tan perfectly.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely perfect" Nathan smiled as I walked down the stairs into the garden which was beginning to get filled up by crowds and previous islanders, i looked over to see Dan, the guy I was previously with but not sat with the ...

"Oh my god, you look absolutely perfect" Nathan smiled as I walked down the stairs into the garden which was beginning to get filled up by crowds and previous islanders, i looked over to see Dan, the guy I was previously with but not sat with the girl he decided the leave me for, karma is a funny one isn't it?.

The camera crew were walking around the villa setting up infront of us for once, most of the time in here I forgot I was even being filmed and that millions of people every night were watching me. In my six weeks here I have probably embarrassed myself more than the 22 years I have been alive.

"Right, we go live in one minute everyone!" The producer shouted.

"You ready?" I asked Nathan, we were sat down in our couples.

"Whatever happens, I have found what I wanted" he smiled back.

The final show was obviously dragged out as the showed what we all did last night where we had our little 'love island prom' and said our mini 'vows' to each other which watching it back now was really cringe.

"In third place of love island 2019 is" there was a long dramatic pause. "Curtis and Maura!" There was a if chews as Curtis and Maura stood up and hugged each tiger before being taken over to a different part of the villa to be interviewed.

"God, I think I'm gonna throw up" I whispered the Nath who just squeezed my hand in support. I was stood with Nathan then the presenter and then Molly and Tommy.

"After six long weeks we have seen your ups, your downs. We have seen you fall out of love and fall in love. We have been with you every single step of the way and have fallen out and in love with you guys too" the presenter smiled. "And now, the public have had their final say" she took another deep breath and opened the envelope she had in her hand.

"The winners of Love Island 2019 are" another long dramatic pause happened. "Aidan and Nathan!" She shouted. A huge cheer erupted throughout the villa as confetti cannons also exploded. I threw my hands over my face in shock.

"We did it baby! We won Love Island!" Nathan picked me up and span me around and then placing a kiss on my lips.

"Now I just have to pull you guys apart for 2 minutes" the presenter interrupted, pulling unmade and Nathan away from everyone. "Now we have one final test for you two, to see if your intentions were really real"

"Oh god" I half gulped.

"Now I have two envelopes, one with £50,000 in and another with nothing. Now whoever gets the envelope with the money will have a decision to make. To split the money and choose love, or take the money for yourself" she then placed two envelopes infront of myself and Nathan. Nathan places his hand out to signal for me the pick first.

"Right, Aidan do you want to open your envelope first?" She asked. I smiled and opened my envelope.

"Nothing" I faked frowned.

"Nathan, can you open your envelope just to confirm you have the £50,000"

"£50,000" he laughed.

"So it's all in your hands Nathan, do you want to split the money, with your girlfriend Aidan or take the whole £50,000 for yourself?"

"Hmm, this is a really hard decision" he stroked his fake beard. "I think I'm going to have to split it" he smiled.

"Well congratulations! Here are your love island 2019 winners