"Can I get some more water?" Bilbo asked, holding out his cupped hands.

Persephone swirled her fingers above his palms and soon his hands were full of water. Moving to the other side of Myrtle, he began to rub her down with the cool water. Persephone was rubbing down Daisy when she had an idea.

Twirling her fingers, she made a small ball of water appear behind Bilbo and smack him in the back of the head. The girl let out a laugh when she saw the look on his face.

"No fair!" he cried.

Bilbo charged after her with the intention of tackling her but Persephone was too quick. Crouching she bent down and went underneath the pony, before doing a summersault over the next pony. Bilbo soon gave up when he realized that the agile, elf like girl was too difficult to chase.

When the two returned to the camp, they were both soaked and Persephone was grinning, trying to not laugh while Bilbo was wringing out his jacket.

"What happened to you?" Gloin inquired, chuckling.

Persephone grinned while Bilbo gave her a fake frown, "Attack from a water wizard!"

Finally Persephone couldn't hold it and started laughing. This caught everyone's attention and soon half the camp was laughing as well especially when Bilbo looked confused as to why they were laughing.

Thorin rolled his eyes and walked a ways away, leaning against a rock to rest. When the laughter died down, Persephone helped Oin start the fire and made sure it was warm enough to dry Bilbo off.

Soon, the hobbit was dry and trying to sleep but Bombur was distracting him. Finally he got up and wandered. Persephone was just sitting back to read a book when a screech struck the air and her hand went to her sword immediately.

"What was that?" Bilbo whispered.

"Orcs," Kili replied.

"Orcs?" the hobbit asked, trotting over in fear.

Thorin was awake instantly and alert. Persephone had risen to her feet and had approached the edge of the cliff, scanning the area.

"Throat cutters," Fili replied. "There will be dozens of them out there."

"They strike in the wee small hours when everyone's asleep. Quickly and quietly no screams. Just lots of blood," Kili whispered.

Persephone didn't move but she felt tears prick her eyes.

"You think that's funny?" THorin's stern voice cut in. "You think a night raid by orcs is a joke?"

"We didn't mean anything by it," Kili replied, crestfallen.

"No you didn't," Thorin snapped, storming off, "You know nothing of the world."

(I"M GOING TO SKIP THE STORY OF MORIA BECAUSE IT TAKES SO LONG!!)

"And the pale orc?" Bilbo asked, "What happened to him?"

"He slunk back into the hole wence he came," THorin growled, returning to his spot, "That filfth died of his wounds long ago."

Just then, FIli and Kili looked around and realized they were one member short, "Where's Sepha?"

All eyes looked around, even THorin but there was no sign of the girl.

"She left right when you first mentioned Azog," Ori pointed out.

"Must have scared the poor lass," Gloin suggested.

Balin shook his head and looked at Gandalf who sighed heavily. both knew why she had left.

"Will she come back?" Kili whispered.