The Fashion Diva's back!

Leni arrived just a bit after Lincoln, dressed of course, like a fashion diva. 

"Hi everyone!" said Leni happily and cheerfully

Almost everyone jumped on Leni except Lynn Sr. who had the plate of cookies in his hands.

"How was Paris?" Luna asked

"It was amzing!" Leni answered "Although I didn't find the Empire State Building like in that travel guide I bought."

She showed everyone a New York City Travel guide. They all smiled and nodded.

"I can't believe we're finally all here together at the same time, at the same place!" Lincoln said happily

"You and me both." Lola told him " We have so much to catch up on!"

Lincoln and Ronnie Ann sat together on an armchair as  Leni took a place on the ground.

"Who goes first?" Rita asked 

 "Can I?" said Lola

Her mother nodded.

"Did you win another  beauty pageant?" Lana guessed

"Not just a pageant." Lola explained "The Royal Woods' Miss Minty Pretty Pageant! That means I'm qualified in the INTERNATIONAL Miss Minty Pretty Pageant! I might actually get to become a star! The state's Miss Minty Pretty Pageant is in just two weeks and it's in Lansing!"

"Can I design your dress?" Leni asked

"Well duh! It's a bit because of you and the magnificent dress you made me, that I won!"

Leni was pretty much Lola's personal designer. She designed every single one of her pageant gowns and even the clothes Lola was wearing right now: pink shirt and satin skirt with magenta coloured ballet flat shoes, without forgetting the pretty little black tiara that never got off her head.

"Why is this thing called the Miss Minty Pretty Pageant anyway? Isn't that a sucky name?" Lori pointed out

"I think it's because the creator of the pageant was called Mint Pretty Keen. But the point is, this pageant is going to be amazing for my career!" Lola explained.

"That' amazing honey." Lynn Sr. said to his daughter

"Thanks Dad. And just so you know, I'm sorry to have chosen pageants over college. But honestly, I had no idea where to go. Nothing makes me feel more complete then being a pageant queen."

"It's okay." Rita said "We understand that it is your passion."

"Yeah. Espacially since you gave us makeovers and learned how to wave like a princess at the age of three." Luna told

"Besides," Lana answered "remember that time when you where five and broke your arm and coudln't participate in pageants for three months? It drived you mad. And,..."

Everyone: You know what happens when you make Lola mad!

They all laughed although it hadn't been a very funny memory at that time.

"What happened to Jojo?" Lori asked all of the sudden

Lola shrugged

"Had to break up with him. He wanted me to cancel the Miss Minty Pretty pageant just to visit his parents. He knows very well that his parents are horrible to me and that I hate them. And you know what he told me?"

No one said anything

"He said 'It's just a pageant'. Just a pageant? It was the biggest opportunity in all my pageant queen career! I couldn't let that pass. And I couldn't stay with him either if he didn't even try  to understand how important being a pageant queen is to me. So yeah." the girl ended

"Well," Leni told her "sounds like a good thing right? You got out of a bad relationship and you won the Miss Minty Pretty pageant. That's like two great things happening at once."

Everyone laughed.