Catching up

"Lily!"

Lincoln's youngest sister wore a pale purple dress and a matching hair band. She usually wore her pretty blond hair in a ponytail but today, it was loose. A lot of people said she looked more twelve then sixteen but it didn't bother her. She was the sister Lincoln saw the most because she still lived with her parents.

Lincoln gave his little sister a bear hug.

"Hi Lincoln."

"Hey. How are you?" he asked her.

"Well, sad that Mom and Dad are giving the house away but happy to see you all. And excited to move in with Leni!"

Leni had came back from France two months ago and had happily agreed to let Lily live with her since their parents would go in a retirement home. 

"Hi Ronnie Ann." she said "Come on in."

Lincoln and Ronnie did. In the living room, the twins, Lola and Lana, and Lori were on the couch with their mother while Luna was sitting on the ground. Their father Lynn Sr. ,came out of the kitchen with a plate of fresh baked cookies. Everyone got up. 

"Hi Lincoln!" said the twins at the same time before giving him two different hugs. 

"Hey little bro." greeted Luna with her best british accent she hadn't lost after her tour.

"Lincoln!" Lori said "It's been so long."

"Come on Lori." Lincoln told her "It's only been a year."

But he hugged her really tight, glad to see her again. 

"Where's Bobby?" Ronnie Ann asked.

"Oh I came alone. He's at home. Someone had to stay to watch the kids and no offense Ronnie Ann but I don't trust the Casagrandes much. At least not when they're all together."

"None taken. I actually agree with you."

The kids were Lori and Bobby's children: Léna, Bruce, Leslie and Lincoln's goddaughter Lupe Santiago. The happy couple lived in the same neighborhood as the Casagrandes family and almost four hours away, which eplained why Lori didn't see her siblings often. Almost all of them lived in Royal Woods and the ones who didn't, weren't more then half an hour away.

Rita hugged her son and his dad offered him a cookie right after hugging so tight that Lincoln couldn't breath. To his father's eyes, he was still a kid.