Luke and I look at eachother, and Luke then sends sends me a smirk. "We decided to watch Annabelle," Luke says looking directly at Calum.

"YES!" Mikey exclaims. Calum looks at him wide-eyed.

"NO!!! I don't wanna watch that, Mikey! Tell them we can't watch it!" Calum yelled back.

"Hell no! I've been wanting to see this movie for the longest time. I just had no one to watch it with," Michael replies back with more sass than a boy his size should be able to handle. Calum pulls an offended face.

"You could've asked me to watch it with you!" Calum yells right back with more sass than Michael had. This was getting good...

Michael rolled his at Calum. "No I couldn't have. And you know why? You get more scared than I do watching horror films. If a ghost were to come out the screen, you would hide behind me instead of trying to protect both of us. I'd rather not be caught by the damn ghost Calum. I can't trust you while watching scary movies." Calum was speechless and he groaned.

"Fine! You win this argument!" he yells throwing his hands up.

Luke and I were still sitting on the couch, laughing behind our hands. What an adorable couple.

"Well, we should probably start the movie now. Come on Cally. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Let's cuddle," Michael said, walking over to the DVD player then over to Calum.

~~~~~~~~~

The movie had only been on for about 30 minutes and we were all already terrified.

Calum and Michael were, of course, trying to hide behind each other. I hid my face in Luke's chest and held onto his hand tightly. Every time we caught a glimpse of the stupid doll we jumped.

"Can we please turn it off?" Calum asked. He looked like he was ready to cry, head buried in Michael's neck.

Michael chuckled and looked down fondly at Calum. "Ask Luke and Ashton. They might want to continue watching it."

"No!" Luke screamed quickly. "I don't wanna watch this anymore. We can turn it off."

I giggled quietly at how scared he seemed, burying his face in my chest and whimpering sightly. He's so adorable.

Michael laughed at all of us then got up to turn off the movie. He took the movie out and turned regular television back on. "What are we gonna do now? " Michael asked. "It's only 8:43... And my mom just texted me. You guys won't meet her tonight. She has to work overtime at the hospital."

Calum yawned. "I don't know, but I'm pretty tired to be honest."

"Oh yeah! That reminds me... Where is everyone going to sleep?" Michael bit his lip, thinking for a moment. "Ashton and Luke, do you guys mind sharing a bed?"

We looked at each other before shaking our heads.

"It's fine," Luke answered for both of us. Michael nodded.

"Great. So, Ashton, you and Luke will share the bed in the guest bedroom two doors down from my room. And Calum and I will share my bed."

We all nodded at Michael in agreement before heading up the stairs.

"Oh and, Luke you brought clothes, right?" Michael asked. Luke nodded his head. Michael then turned to me. "Ashton... you're so tiny. My clothes will be really big on you. Do you mind, or do you want me to drive you to your house to get some clothes of your own?"

I shook my head at that option... there was no way I was going there right now.

"Can I borrow some of yours please?" I asked politely. Michael gave me tiny smile and nodded.

He walked into his room, rummaged  through some drawers, and came back out with a pair of sweatpants and a short sleeved shirt.

"Ummm... can the shirt be long sleeved, please Mikey?" I asked biting my lip.

Michael nodded and took the shirt back, a worried look on his face. "Are you sure, Ash? I don't want you to get too hot."

I nodded and looked down. "I'm sure," I said, giving him a pleading look, begging him not to ask anymore questions.

Mikey just gave me a sad smile and went to exchange the short sleeved shirt for a long sleeved one. When he came back, he still had a sad expression on his face.

Michael leaned down to my height and whispered in my ear, "I think I have a pretty good idea of why you don't wear short sleeved shirts. Just know that you can always talk to me, Ashy. Okay?"

I looked down feeling ashamed and nodded, not trusting my voice.

Michael tapped my chin, signalling for me to look at him. His deep green eyes stared directly into my hazel ones, and he kissed my nose. "You are so much better than that, Ashton. You are probably the sweetest person I've ever met, and you don't deserve that at all. Please tell me you'll at least try to stop."

I looked around, just now realizing that Luke and Calum had already gone into the rooms. I tried my best not to look back at Michael, knowing it just make me feel even more guilty. Michael sighed and took off half of his bracelets. I gasped when I saw the condition of one of his wrists.

There were tiny pink and white scars everywhere. This is the second time I've seen this on someone other than myself today.

I then looked Michael in the eyes. "Why, Mikey?" I asked.

Michael smiled at me sadly, a few tears escaping his eyes. "I'd rather tell you at a better time, but just know that my life isn't as great as it seems. Earlier before Calum and I left, I told you you might not get to meet my dad tonight. Honestly, I'm glad you didn't because... it probably would've been uncomfortable for us all. He's done some things to me that I've never even told Calum. I tell him everything, but not these things. But anyway... back to you," Mikey continued wiping his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his nose the same way he'd kissed mine. "It's okay, darling. You don't have to tell me anything. And yes, I will try to get better," I told him, being completely honest. "I promise."

Then I remembered something. "Hey, Michael. Don't tell Luke I said anything, but I saw something earlier today... and I was wondering if you could possibly have the same talk with him. Just, you know, not as much detail. I was planning on talking with himself, but you'd probably be better."

Michael nodded, still smiling sadly. "So, Lukey too? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that."

I nodded sadly at that as well before giving Mikey one last hug. "Goodnight, Michael," I said.

"Goodnight, Ashton," Michael replied.

I walked into the guest room I was sharing with Luke and saw that he was already wrapped up in the blanket, snoring quietly.

I laid down on the opposite side of the bed and went to sleep with one thought on my mind...

I will try to get better...