'Head over heels'

•Rec-4
When life stops at one fine crossroad that's when you realize where it's heading to. The bleakness is what defines, the understanding of life from one's perspective. You look at this world around you and it shines so bright. Deep inside it's just a trap for all the broken souls out there because the more you look closely, the less you observe the consequences. At times when everything becomes monotonous, that's when it starts making sense.
To be honest for last few days I have been extremely happy. It feels good to be noticed when in your whole life you have remained unnoticed.
Anyway coming to the point last week I met this guy named Peter and we went on to have a coffee date. Well it wasn't an official date but yeah whatever you want to call it. He did most of the talking and I just kept on listening. At some point of time I lost track of what he was saying because all I could concentrate in, was him. His index finger and the middle finger had a black spot in between which would clearly define the fact that he is in to smoking. His body smells of a mix of deodorant and cigarettes. Well to be honest I kinda love it. It's safe to admit that I have developed a pretty intense feelings for him. After we got finished with our coffee, he offered to walk me home. At first I denied but then I agreed because deep inside I wanted him to come. We walked together and I wanted to hold his hands. I would have done that but I thought I would seem like a despo. I could feel him coming close to me and the fact that he feels the same way. His rough fingers searched for my hands and finally he caught hold of my hand. He pulled me towards him and now I could smell his deodrant. I looked in to his eyes and I realized he wanted me as much as I wanted him.
Sweat was dripping off our forehead and sexual tension started rising between us. He placed one of his hand on my neck and the other to hold me. He came closer and closer as I tried to memorize his face with all details. To be honest he was worth memorizing for me. He placed his lips against mine and started kissing me slowly. He tasted like mint and he started moving his lips faster. A little later I could feel his tongue clashing with mine and to be honest I liked it. I grabbed his shirt from his back to get a proper hold of him. We lost track of time as we kept on smooching, till we were grasping for breath. We released ourselves and we were quite messed. My lip balm just washed away and my hair got a bit clumsy.
He smiled as he looked deep in my eyes and honesty I was head over heels for him.