'She died a long time ago'

On a cold January morning my phone started ringing. It was 4 in the morning and it was kinda strange because no one usually calls me at that time. The phone flashed the name of my high school best friend "Isabelle". I picked up the call and waited for her to answer back. I didn't understand what she was saying because it seemed more like a random mumbling of something.
'Isa! What's going on? '
'..... '
'See if you are not going to say anything how am I supposed to understand what's the deal up there huh? '
'Please come home! '
'But...? '
Before I could ask why, the call ended.
I woke up and I decided to visit her because something was definitely wrong. She lived two blocks away from my house so it wasn't that hard to visit her.
I slipped on my tracks and a hoodie to cover myself up from the morning cold.
I decided to rather walk than take any means of transport for just two blocks. As I headed towards her house my mind went through numerous conclusions of what may have happened and why she asked me to come to her house at such odd hour. I have known her for 12 years by now and there isn't anything that I don't know. My mind contrasted as I thought of this because I thought I know her ,but the truth is I never really knew her beneath her skin. Her words kept echoing in my mind and I became restless to reach her as fast as I can. At last I reached her place and I went on to knock the door. Surprisingly the door was open so I pushed it in.
'Isa? Are you there? It's Jenna.'
There was no answer from her side so I went on to search her. The room was totally messed up as if there was a fight or a struggle for survival. I found her in her room and what I saw was unbelievable. She was sitting and whispering something in the corner of her room. There lied three bodies covered with blood.
It was her parents and a guy of about the same age as Isa.
'Isa? What have you done? '
'I gave them peace. I wanted my mother to be happy and proud of me.'
'Isa..? Are you out of your mind? You killed three people! '
'I killed two of them. I didn't kill her... She died a long time ago'