21 *take two*

(Y'all can blame the last chapter on ItzPrinceyBitch XD)

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎:

>>𝚈𝚎𝚜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍...

~~~

Today the boys were being discharged from the hospital. The doctors said that there was no permanent damage to Virgil, but he couldn't bind for a few weeks due to some broken ribs.

While Thomas was picking them up, Augustus was at the store, picking up ice cream for an ice cream welcome back party. He chose raspberry, banana, coffee, nutella, vanilla, and cookie dough for the boys. Then a hot chocolate ice cream for him and Thomas.

Augustus quickly made his way to Thomas's house to finish setting up the party. The decorations were already strung up and the ice cream cake was ready. Rainbow fairy lights were strung around the living room. All that was left to do was get the playlist ready, put the fruit trays out, and get the ice cream toppings ready.

Augustus had just finished perfecting the playlist when he got a phone call.

"Hello?" Augustus answered.

"Hey!" Thomas's voice came through the phone, "we just left the hospital! Is everything ready?"

"Yep!" Audition smiled, "just finished the playlist."

"Awesome." Thomas laughed, "I gotta go now, Virge and Patt are telling me to get off the phone before I drive."

"Okay, I'll see you soon." Augustus chuckled.

The call ended. Augustus sighed, leaning back in his chair with a small smile.

A few moments later, the doorbell rang. Augustus got up to answer it.

"Hey kiddo!" Emile smiled, shifting the gifts in his arms to wave.

Remy caught one that was about to fall, "sup babes."

"Hey guys!" Augustus smiled, "come on in! Thomas and the boys are on their way."

"Thanks!" Emile smiled, "I'm so excited to see them again! It's been too quiet around the school without Remus there."

Remy nodded, "and work ain't the same without Logan."

"I get it." Augustus agreed as Emile set all the gifts on the table, "the house has felt empty without the boys."

"But at least they're back now!" Emile giggled.

Augustus phone dinged.

Thomas❤- we're here!

Augustus smiled as he put his phone away, "they're here! Get ready!"

The door opened.

"SURPRISE!"

Logan jumped, then laughed, "what on earth?"

Remus barged in, "woah! Roman! Theres ice cream!"

"Really!?" Roman yelled before running in.

"Hey kiddos! Dont eat too much!" Emile told them.

"Picani!" The twins cried, running to hug the therapist.

"Hey Lo." Remy slung his arm around his friend, "the boss and I have missed you."

Logan chuckled, "well you'll have to miss me for a few more days. I'm not fully cleared to go to work."

"Damn. It's been so boring without you." Remy sighed.

"Language!" Patton scolded, holding onto Virgil's sleeve as they walked in.

"Sorry Patt." Remy smiled at the boy.

Finally, Thomas walked in with Dee.

"Surprise you six!" Thomas laughed, "it's your welcome home party!"

"Theres so much ice cream!" Dee gasped, running over to the sugary treats.

"Alright! Let's get this party started!" Augustus cheered, turning on the music.

Thomas walked over to Augustus as the boys and their friends got their ice cream.

"Thanks for helping set this all up." Thomas smiled, hugging the other.

"It was no big deal." Augustus blushed.

"No really. It was really sweet." Thomas kissed the others cheek.

Augustus short circuited, going bright red.

"It was, um," Augustus coughed, "it was nothing."

Thomas chuckled and rested his chin on the others shoulder. They watched the boys as they ate their ice cream without another care in the world.

"Dad! Dad! Look what Emile gave me!" Patton squealed, holding up a Steven Universe shirt.

Thomas gasped, "I think I have that same shirt!"

"Really!" Patton bounced in place, "we could be matching!"

"Yes we could." Thomas smiled.

Patton giggled and ran back to his brothers. Thomas and Augustus watched them with a smile. It was finally over.

~~~

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

>𝚈𝚎𝚜

>𝙽𝚘