Chapter 5 Ryn

Fuck I hate mornings! Hell I hate humans as a whole, but this is taking the fucking cake man. Like honestly who the fuck wakes up before 9 in the freaking ass morning again? This jackass pounding on my door apparently.

Groaning I get up from my comfortable, warm, and relaxing wonderful beauty thing called of a bed. I'd marry the thing but I don't want to be one of the weirdos that marry things like you know a plane or whatever the hell they do.

Throwing on a sweater on my head, I make my way to the door, already knowing I was not in the mood to be nice even if Jesus himself was knocking on the door.

Sighing I give myself a few seconds to deal with the nerves I know will be activated on opening the door to anyone. Anxiety can be a bitch when it wants to be. A blessing in keeping others away could be considered a good thing though. Just you know not today of all days.

Opening the door, I got a surprise like the cashier from yesterday's nightmare was there.  Not to say that he was a nightmare he was very uh kind? Didn't think I'd ever see him again though now I want to know what he uses for his hands. Could he be the owner of the bath and body works box?

"Hello there, uh I was wondering did you receive my UPS package yesterday by any chance? I have my I.d. if you want to verify it's actually me." He said it in a nervous tone.

Looking him from top to bottom I noted that he was in casual clothes, and I strangely wanted to get to know him even if I only wanted to because I knew he was the dude from yesterday from his hands.

"Uh, sure what's your name? I got your thing yesterday by mistake, though no offense man but could you have knocked on my door later in the day? It's Saturday"

Walking towards the kitchen counter I picked up the box with tender love and care and made my way back to the door seeing that the dude took out his wallet and showed me his driver's license.

"Huh so your name is Logan? Cool name bro, mine is Ryn. Also here's your package...weird question and don't take this the wrong way but what do you use for your lotion?"

Rubbing my neck awkwardly, I waited patiently as he stared at me for like a minute. Shaking his head and seemed to smile a shy smile he answered what I had known after knowing this was his stuff.

"Bath and body works and the scent I use is Dark Kiss,  it's a tad feminine but it's so nice to smell."