Chapter 6 Logan

Man, why did I even tell him the name of the cream I even use? Should've just left it at bath and body works, walked the fuck out,pretend I never lost the cream in the first place. Easy right?

Now,I just kind of want the earth to open up, so I can jump into it willingly. Why wouldn't I want to forget this embarrassment? He's too cute as he stares at me.

Coughing in shyness I start making my way to my apartment which is next door apparently.

"So...uh thanks for saving my creams I appreciate it man."

Nodding my goodbye I was just about to enter home sweet home when, he leans on his door and suddenly asks...

"Want to hangout? You can say no if you want, but like if you do want to, we can hang here"

"Sure, but when do we hangout though? I'm free later tonight, but busy tomorrow.Tonight then?"

Nodding he agreed silently and walked back into his apartment like nothing changed. Although it was everything but for me. I wanted to scream in joy because I think I just made a new friend.

Would it be a fantasy if I wanted to be his? I have an ex that won't let me be, two jobs I do because I can't stand the silence that is my existence when I stop doing anything, need to deal with my mood swings and the urge to always be right. Yeah, I can keep on dreaming!

Looking around my surroundings, it needs to change fast. Grey could be a great color to change the walls and maybe change the color of the bedside table in my room to red for it to just pop out. Things to do before handing out with Ryn.

Fuck! He didn't set a time so I'm not certain when to go 'hangout' with him urgh!

Is it rude to go bang on his door just to set a time? Could be worth it. Also could be a death warrant in the making...

He did look pretty pissed opening the door, very highly I woke him up whoops my bad.

Who doesn't wake up early in the morning though? I work two jobs JUST to make me sleep. While I can stay awake with only 4 hours in my body, I can't stay asleep past 7:30 a.m. heaven knows I've tried!

Well I'll just give it a bit then go bother him again. Ryn will be awake and jolly this time around one can only hope.

(Sorry I haven't posted anything lately but I tend to forget to write anything and all I need is a little push to write xD)