Chapter 3 Ryn

Damnit! I HATE when people mess up the damn apartments, because then I have to deal with the neighbors and *sighs* talk to them when I don't want to deal with anyone at any time of the day. Come on people do your job right and look at the numbers! It's not bloody hard man or woman I'm personally cursing your very life this moment, like get new glasses or surgery or something!

Picking up the package that clearly doesn't belong to me, yet I have to take so I can return it to the rightful owner in the morning if they even wonder where it went. It seems to belong to someone who loves the store called bath and body works, but who would buy something that costs something that can be bought at a normal store? Let's face it people who love this store has to have a normal job that pays well for the size of this box and the weight of it too! It's a tad heavy but it's not bad for people to splurge on things they love right?

Wondering who will pick up this box I place it carefully in the kitchen's flat surface knowing if I had a lost package I'd want them to handle my baby with love and care. Smiling I walk away from tomorrow's headache and make my way to my room so I can take a shower and wash the people smell on my skin.

I wish my parents would understand that while they are extremely social, I on the other hand dislike hanging out with people in general and they SMELL, like God above take a shower and just a shower don't use a perfume or cologne unless it's just a dab here or there not go "hmmm I'm going to use this whole bottle in one go!"

Grabbing my grey towel from my room I head off towards heavenly bliss. Somewhere you can destress, soak for hours (and come up a prune but you can so do it), and just enjoy the moment with only the good thoughts going through your brain is what will always be my haven.

Looking at my body as I undress it shows  that I need to either eat more or something because I know I'm a tad underweight for my height it's just that I really get anxious of anything triggering my anxiety and when that happens my hunger just disappears. Basically every day I have to force myself to eat or the happy huggers that are my parents will come knocking on my door in a week. Yikes I love my parents but I don't want to be hugged or touched or nothing I think words are enough.

Oh well another problem for another day, now all I want to do is step into my tub and forget the troubles of today and go into a place only I can ever go to.

Sighing I place one foot into the shower, when I remember I have to call the parental nightmare of love. Placing that thought into the farthest part of my brain I start the hot water letting it scald my body yet cool my mind of thoughts.