Chapter 9- The boy on my bed

-Tammi-

"I think that you should sneak into my room."

"..And why would I want to do that?"

"It would look really bad coming back home with a boy."

"Fine. Where's your room?"

"Upstairs." I replied back, nervously. "I have a balcony, so it won't be that hard to get up."

He sighed deeply, "Okay."

I smiled. "Alright. Go now. "

He rolled his eyes and walked behind the huge house. I took a deep breath. I knew that they would yell at me once I get in there. I walked up the front steps and opened the door. I entered and shut the door behind me.

"Who's there?!" Louis came out of the kitchen with a spatula in his hand, waving it around like a maniac. He stopped once he realized that it was only me. "Tammi! Where did you go?! Yoy were gone for at least an hour!"

I raised an eyebrow. "I just went to the park. Like you said, I was gone for at least an hour."

"Guys! Tammi's here!"

I could hear very loud footsteps coming from the stairs. I saw Harry, Liam, and Niall running down the steps. They all raced towards me, each engulfing me in their arms.

"Where the heck did you go? Zayn, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie left to go find you." Harry exclaimed.

"Well, just text them and say that I came back." I said back. "Now, can I please go to bed?"

"Nope. Not until we talk to you." Liam answered.

"What is there to talk about? I just got bored and decided to take a walk."

"We thought that you left for good. You've only lived In this house for a day, but we like having you here. You could have gotten hurt. There are many creeps out there." Niall said, sounding very sincere. I have never known someone who cared this much. I was only gone for an hour and they were really freaking out. It made me feel bad.

"Okay, I get it. I'm sorry."

"Nope! A simple 'sorry' means nothing to me!" Louis spoke out, "You're grounded for a week."

"What?!"

"You heard me. You can go upstairs now. "

I groaned loudly and stomped all the way up the stairs. Childish, I know. Being grounded for a week? Seriously?

I saw my bedroom door and hoped that Rider was already in there. It was nice to have a friend around. I opened my door and saw him laying on top of my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I quickly closed the door behind me and locked it. "Hey." I whispered. His head turned to look at me. He gave me a small smile.

"You got a nice room." He said.

"Yeah, thanks."

"I heard you guys downstairs."

"Sorry about that." I said, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"You should be careful with these people. They seem way too overprotective. " I laughed.

"They are." I said quietly, "Okay, give me the blankets that you got from Benny. I'll take the couch."

"No, I'll take the couch." Rider said firmly, "I'm not gonna take your bed."

"Just take the damn bed, Rider."

"I'm a gentleman. So, I'll sleep on the couch."

"I want you to sleep in the bed."

"This bed looks big enough for the both of us." He said. "Let's just share it."

"But, you're a boy." I stuttered.

"Yes I am. Thanks for noticing, my dear princess." He said sarcastically, "Does the idea of sharing a bed with a boy make you nervous?"

No. Sharing a bed with a hot ass boy makes me nervous, you fool. I thought.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

Author's Note

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I think that this book sucks ass. Actually, the say I've written this books sucks ass. I mean, I started this book when I was maybe 12 years old. I thought that I was amazing and was excited to try and be in the Watty Awards. But that was unrealistic. I'm 15 years old now and I'm going to tell you now that I probably won't work on this book ever again.

For those of you who stuck around, thanks. Have a lovely day!