Chapter 8- On the Streets.. for a while

One Direction's Little Sister

Chapter 8

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

*Tammi*

  "What are we suppose to be doing again?" I asked Rider as we walked down the pavement.

    "We are looking for somewhere to sleep." He said, searching with his eyes at various places.

    "You don't have anywhere else to be?" I asked.

    "Nope." was all he said.

    We continued to walk down the sidewalk, both of us looking for a safe place to sleep for the night. But while we were doing that, questions rung through my head.

  Why is he sleeping in the streets?

Does Rider have a home?

    How can a boy live in the streets on his own?

  How long has Rider been on the streets?

    "Here we are!" Rider said, snapping me from my thoughts.

  I finally looked at where we were. We were in what looked like an abandoned little playground. It was already dark out. There were a few slides and monkey bars around. There was also a huge rainbow tube. But some of the colors were washed off of it.

   "Now, we go to that shop across the street and buy some food, a blanket, and a backpack." Rider informs me.

   I nod. "Well lets go then."

  Rider and I start making our way across the street from the playground, to a shop called 'Handy Benny'. As we opened the shop's front door, we hear bells indicating that there are customers.

    A man with dark black hair and a matching beard steps behind the counter. "Welcome to Handy Benny!"

    Rider rolls his eyes. "Benny, you don't have to say that every time you see a customer."

   "Okay then, Rider. What brings you to my shop?"

    "We need a backpack, a few blankets, and some food." Rider tells Benny.

    Benny nods and runs to get what we need.

    "How do you know him?" I asked Rider.

    "He helps me with the things I need. I come here all the time." He said.

    "Oh."

    "Are you sure that you don't have a family looking for you?" he asked.

    "The people that adopted me probably will be.." I said.

    "Well, then we have to take you to them." He said.

    "No. No, no, no." I said shaking my head.

    He stared at me with a confused expression on his face. "Why the hell not, Tammi?"

     "I don't want to go back now.." I whispered.

     "After Benny gets my things, we're getting you home." he said, monotone.

     "But, I don't know the address or where to go from here." I told him.

     "What does this house look like?" he asked.

     "Well, the house is really big and fancy looking."

     "I know where that house is."

     I mentally groaned. I don't want to go back to that house.

    Benny finally came back with Rider's things. He quickly handed them to Rider. Rider thanked him and then we left.

     Rider led me down the streets of London and we both stayed silent.

---

     "This is it. Wow. Who lives here?" Rider asked in awe.

     "Five boys." I replied.

     "Alright, bye Tammi." he said and then turned around to walk away.

     "Wait!" I called out to him. He slowly faced me. "You can sleep here for the night if you want."

     "Why would I want to?"

     "Because it's fucking freezing and I'm a thoughtful person."

    He looked at me for a moment and then smiled faintly. My stomach started feeling funny.

     "Fine."

--------

I am so sorry for not updating.

but I guess that most of you forgot bout this story. its okay if you did. but I updated anyway so :P

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm feeling really sick so byeeee

*picture of Tammi*