Chapter 7- New Buddy

One Direction's Little Sister

C H A P T E R  7

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Tammi*

Danielle and Perrie seemed like very nice people. There was no dought that they are beautiful. It feels weird being near people that are beautiful because I'm not. i just feel left out and it sucks.

"Tammi, what do you want to do today?" Zayn asked me.

"I honestly don't know. What do you normally do?" i asked them. I might as well get used to these people. I have to stay here until they are ready to send me back to the orphanage.

"We normally just go to the bar and-" Eleanor clamped a hand over Harry's mouth before he could finish. But i already knew what he was going to say.

They go out and have sex.

My mom told me about it before. She always said that sex was bad. She told me that I won't be ready for it until I am eighteen. Mom was really serious about the topic though.

"We are not influencing her into doing sex!" Liam whisper-yelled at Harry.

I try not to laugh when i say this, "What's sex?"

Silence.

Niall starts coughing hysterically. I put on my innocent face and wait for them to answer.

"Um.. sweetie, I don't think that you should know about this yet." Perrie said.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. It's so easy to lie to these people.

"It's alright." i said sweetly. "We can talk about this later." I get up from my seat and walk upstairs to my room. I shut my door quietly behind me.

I smile to myself. I'm glad that I can make them feel really awkward.

Now, I'm bored.

I exit my quiet bedroom and run down the stairs.

Without telling anyone, I open the front door and go for a walk.

*Harry*

"That was awkward!" Niall said stating the obvious.

"I can't believe that she asked that." Danielle said.

"That was hilarious! You should've seen your faces!" Louis said, laughing. I slapped the back of his head. "Ow!"

"What are we suppose to do?!" Eleanor asked paniced. "We can't tell her something like this. It will ruin her innocence!"

"..And girl what a mess we made upon your innocence." Louis started singing. I slapped his head again. "Stop that!"

"You know what? I'm gonna go upstairs and talk to her." Perrie said leaving the kitchen.

"ZAYN!"

*Tammi*

I walked down the hard pavement, smiling to myself. I could hear the sound of kids giggling and having fun. I would join them but I'd probably ruin their fun.

Everyone back at the house might have already noticed that I left. Lets just hope that they aren't going crazy.

I notice a little alley way with some kids. They seemed to be fighting.

I quickly run across the street and push through the kids. Two boys were in the middle. They were beating eachother to a pulp. I had to stop them.

I got into the middle of the circle and pushed them apart. Booing was heard from the crowd.

"Everybody LEAVE!" I shouted. Everyone scampered off to where ever they came from.

"I'll get you next time, Rider." the older guy spat. He left leaving me confused.

Next time?

"What the fuck!" the guy next to me said. He had beautiful hazel eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. It swooped to the side and he looked perfect.

"Erm..I'm sorry. I was just trying to help." I said quietly.

"Well, I didn't need your help, princess." he said walking off.

I wasn't going to let him go that easy. I followed him and grabbed onto his jacket.

"Rider." I said.

"What?" he asked turning to face me. I almost got lost in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

He sighs. "Yes, I'm fine." he starts walking again.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To find somewhere to sleep."

"I'm coming with you." I said walking beside him.

"Don't you have a home to get to, princess." he asked.

"Nope." I said. "I am your new buddy, Rider."

He chuckled lightly and it made my heart flutter.

"I don't even know your name." he said looking at me.

I smiled. "Tammi."