Chapter 4- Flashbacks

Harry's POV:

As soon as Tammi left the room, I looked at the boys.

"She doesn't like us." I said first. I sighed deeply. I don't think that she is a fan of us. Maybe she doesn't like knowing that she is adopted by a famous boy band.

"She just has to grow close with us. We could take her shopping for some clothes with Eleanor tomorrow." Louis suggested.

Liam nods in agreement. Niall stuffs his face with food and mumble an 'okay'. Zayn seems interested in shopping with Tammi. I think that it's a great idea for us to spend time with her. Maybe then, she will like us.

"Let's do it then."

--next day--

Tammi's POV:

I woke up to the sound of bouncing. Someone is bouncing on my bed. They better pray that I won't kill them.

"What the fucking hell." I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes and saw a pretty girl sitting on my bed. I sighed. "Who the fuck are you?"

She seemed suprised by my choice of words but ignored it. "I'm here to take you shopping!" She chirped. She seems nice but I don't even know her. I run a hand through my pink and blue hair.

"I'm sorry but, what's your name?" I asked. She smiled brightly.

"I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend." She said. Didn't think that he would have a girlfriend.

"That's cool. I'm Tammi." I said.

"I'll leave you to get dressed." I nodded. She hopped off of my bed and skipped out my door, closing it behind her. I got out of my pajamas and changed into a black pair of jeans and a sweater. I slipped on my uggs and walked downstairs.

The house was filled with the smell of eggs and bacon. I don't think that I'm gonna eat today.

I just plop myself on the couch and play at the hem of my shirt.

Why does Eleanor even want to take me shopping? Why can't she just go with her friends? She clearly has lots of friends cause she is gorgeous. And I'm.. me. Nothing great about me.

"Tammi? Sweetie are you okay?" I heard Eleanor ask. I swore she sounded just like my mother.

*Flashback*

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I ran upstairs and into my room. I slammed my door and jumped onto my bed. I stuffed my face in my pillow as I cried even more.

"Tammi sweetie, are you alright?" I heard my mother ask behind the door.

"Go away!" I screamed at her. I hear my door being opened and the bed sinks beside me.

"Honey, what happened?" Mom asked rubbing my back soothingly. I looked up at her beautiful face.

"The kids at school.. they hurt me. They hate me." I said. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't listen to those kids. You are a gorgeous girl. I love you so much Tammi. Never listen to what those horrible kids say to you because it's not true. I love you and that's all that matters right?" i nod my head, edging her words into my brain.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you more."

"Impossible." I said.

"Nothings impossible."

*End Flashback*

I just noticed the tears that were falling down my cheeks. I ran up to Eleanor and hugged her tightly. I cried into her shirt.

"Mom! i love you m-more t-t-than a-anything!" i cried. I fell to the floor crying. They kept falling an falling, never bothering to stop.

Eleanor kept holding on to me.

*Flashback*

My mother held on to me tightly as she sang soothing words into my ear.

"don't be sad baby girl. I will always be here for you."

*flashback end*

She's gone.

She's gone.

I pulled out of Eleanor's grip and ran back upstairs.