Chapter 6- Danielle and Perrie

One Direction's Little Sister

Chapter 6

-Tammi Rivera-

"Who were those people with the big cameras?" I asked Eleanor as she cautiously drived. "What did they want?"

"They were the paparazzi. The paparazzi are the kind of people that you want to stay far away from. they cause drama in your life and they follow you everywhere. They take pictures and start making stories about you. They come up with lies." she tells me.

"But why do they do that?" I asked.

"They do it because it's their job. They want a good story for the papers. Plus, since Louis is famous, they just follow me." she said. I nod my head. Now I understand.

"So, since you are dating Louis, and he is pretty famous, they follow you. So since I was with you, they want to know who I am?" I asked making sure. She nods. I sigh. I don't want people with huge cameras screaming in my face.

We finally arrived at the house. Eleanor grabbed my bags as we headed inside. She went upstairs to put my bags away. I strolled into the backyard and admired the outside world. The trees and flowers were beautiful. I enjoyed the sound of the birds chirping.

I missed feeling this free. Ever since I was in that orphanage. I was trapped. I thought that I would never get out of there. The orphanage felt like a prison. Plus, those kids were so fucking horrible to me. They just made the whole idea of being there worse. I hated those kids, and I always will. I rarely hate anybody or anything. I just dislike things. To me, hate is a very strong word and I hate to use it. See?!

"Tammi!" I heard Eleanor call. I quickly enter the huge house and see the boys, Eleanor, and two other girls there. I nervously approach them and take a seat on the couch.

"Yes?" I ask them. Who are these two pretty girls? I feel so left out. I'm in a room filled with good looking people and then here comes the ugly bitch. Also known as: me.

"Danielle and Perrie wanted to meet you." Louis said.

"Hi. I'm Perrie."

"..And I'm Danielle."

I smile at then. "I'm Tammi."

*****

a/n: okay. you guys have already noticed this but I changed Noah's name to Tammi. I think that Tammi suits her much better than 'Noah'.

Hope u enjoyed.

~mwah