Chapter 5- Shopping & Paparazzi

Tammi's Pov:

I face planted into my bed and cried into my pillow deeply.

I want my mom back. I love and miss her. I want to be with my dad and brother. I can't stand being here with these people. I can't trust any of them.

"Tammi. Please open up." i heard Eleanor ask.

Why won't she just leave me the hell alone?!

"Stay the hell away from me!" I shrieked.

"Tammi. Please just tell me what happened." she begged.

"I will tell you that I just want to be alone. Stay away from me.. please." i choked out quietly. I heard her footsteps leave and I sighed in relief. I don't want anyone near me.

That's when I heard my door opening. I sat up from my pillow and saw Harry closing the door.

"How did you open the door?" i asked.

"I have my ways." He said and sits beside me. "What's wrong?" I looked at him and thought. Something inside me tells me to trust him. He reminds me so much of my brother. I feel like I can tell him anything.

"I just miss my mom." more tears fell as I shook my head. "I miss her so much.."

He hugged me tightly as I place my head on his chest. "i know. I know how it feels to lose someone that you love so much."

"How?"

"My best friend died in a car crash. We were both drunk as hell and I crashed the car. He died on the way to the hospital. It was all my fault." he said.

This made me cry even more. I would have never thought that Harry had experienced something like that.

I held onto him tighter.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"It's okay." he said and smiled genuinly. I did so back. "Now, what do you want to do today? If you're ready to get out of the house."

"Eleanor wanted to go shopping. I'll just go shopping with her." I said.

"Alright, I'll go tell her and you come down when you are ready." he said. i nodded. We both pulled from our hug and Harry left the room. i went into my bathroom and washed my face. I made sure that the tear stains were gone.

I hope that shopping with Eleanor won't be horrible.

**at the mall**

"Okay! Now we need to go buy accessories!!" Eleanor cheered excitedly.

"No. El, we already have enough bags." i said gesturing towards our full arms. "I can't carry any more."

She scoffs. "We have Paul." i raise my eyebrow. "Paul is One Direction's body gaurd. He can take our stuff." then we can buy our shoes and accessories."

Okay, she is crazy. I don't need all of this stuff. i mean, it's nice and all but, I don't really need all of these clothes. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone.

A man comes to us and grabs all of my bags. I was about to say something but Eleanor beat me to it.

"Thank you so much Paul." she said.

'Paul' smiles and nods. "No problem Eleanor. Nice to see you Tammi." I'm surprised that he knows my name.

"You too, Paul." i said. he walks away and El drags me into another shop.

"Lets get you some shoes!" She runs and grabs random shoes and forces them onto my feet. She gets lots of VANS for me. I liked them. Then she bought me some high heels. Pshh... yeah right I'm wearing those. She runs to the counter desk and pays for my shoes. We walk out with two full bags.

"Can we eat? I'm starving." i said. she nods.

"Sure thing."

**after mall**

((a/n: sorry.. i just want to finish this chapter..))

We were walking back to the car when lots of people with big cameras started surrounding us.

"Eleanor!" the people kept calling. they bumbarded us with questions.

"Eleanor! Who is this?"

"Is she your daughter?"

"Did you kidnap her?"

"How old is she?"

"What's her name?"

"Is she related to you?"

It was all giving me a headache. Thay just kept screaming the same questions.

After a while, we finally got to the car. Eleanor sped the car away from the people and all the way home.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time.

I've been pretty busy with missing school work and chores... stuff like that -.-

It makes me upset that I can't update for my ducklings.

Yup. Yalls are MY ducklings. Nobody can have you.. EVER.

I'm crazy.

I will try to find time to update again this week.

ILY guys!

~Mwah ♡