Chapter 3- Going 'Home'

((A/N: thank you all so much! i have 5 votes and that makes me so happy! even though it's not much, it still means a lot to me! alright, enjoy the story!))

Tammi's POV:

I started packing up the things I had grumpily.

I don't get it. They all are going to adopt me and then come to send me back. I'm not special! Why would they want me? I'm just an ugly piece of shit right? That's what some girls call me anyway. It doesn't hurt me at all. I'm just glad that they are telling me the truth.

"Tammi, are you almost ready?" Ms. Anne asked for the third time. I sigh.

"Yes." i said irritated. Like I give two shits..

"Alright, lets go. The boys are waiting for you." She said then headed out of my 'room'.

They don't want you.

They don't want you.

They don't want you.

I sigh as I grab my suitcase and head out. I walk down the hallway and one cupcaked girl comes up to me.

"Who do you think you are?! They don't want you, bitch! You're ugly as hell!" She screamed causing a seen.

"You seem so smart on the subject. How many times have you looked in the mirror?" i asked. Everybody started laughing as I headed downstairs. The five boys were seated in the waiting chairs. They finally noticed me and they smiled. I faked one.

"Ready to go home?" The curly one asked. I cringed. Home. My home is most certainly not with them. I just nod my head. They had already signed the papers so.  .  . they are my guardians now. Lets hope that they don't do all that protective shit. I hate that.

We exited the orphanage and entered this black van. I sat in the back, next to blondie and beside the window.

"So, what's your name?" Buzzcut asked first.

"It's Tammi." I mumble. Blondie smiles at me.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." Quiff said. I huffed. First of all, I am not beautiful. Second, I am not a little girl. I am fucking thirteen!

"Okay. Let us introduce ourselves. I am Niall and this is Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn." 'Niall' introduces.

"That's fascinating." I said.

We finally arrived at their so called 'home'. It was a freaking mansion. It was nice and all, but I want to live in a place that feels just like home. Some that reminds me of my family..

Everybody exited the car and Zayn grabbed my bags. I crossed my arms as I followed them inside. Zayn runs upstairs with my bags and I just plump myself on the couch.

"Um.. Tammi, would you like to see your room?" Liam asked. I just nod.

"I guess."

I follow Liam upstairs into a nice looking room. It had walls covered in interesting quotes and stuff.

One of the quotes said:

Don't give up.

Another one said:

Life is hard, but we all have to deal with it.

It was true. We all have to deal with the good and bad things that came with life. Whether we liked it or not.

"Do you like it?"

" I actually do." I said honestly.

"Okay. I'll just leave you alone to unpack." He said. I nodded as he walked out and shut the door behind him. I grabbed my suitcase and started taking out my clothes. I folded them and place them in my drawers.

I don't like the thought of having to live here. But hopefully, they will soon get tired of me and throw me out. I hope.

"Tammi! Dinner's ready!" I heard Harry called.

I walked downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table. I ate real quickly and put my plate in the sink. I ran back upstairs without glancing at any of the boys.

I changed in to some pajamas and jumped into bed. I shut my eyes tightly and thought of my mother, father, and brother.