The glitch was curious about this sudden weird behavior but he really wanted to play again. To mess with Chase. With nothing better to do at the moment, why not?

Connecting himself to Chase's phone where the music was coming from, he glitched into it, rummaging through to find something to fuck with.

Chase was just minding his own business, almost finished cleaning up his bedroom floor when the music started to cut in and out.

He stopped and looked over at the phone with worry, making Anti giggle through the speaker.

Chase let the bag he was holding go and shuddered at the noise.

'Chasey~! I see you!'

Nothing could have prepared Anti for the rage in Chase's eyes. With sudden fury, Chase ran over to the phone and just started screaming.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU SICK FUCK!? WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME!? HUH!? YA FOOKING LITTLE BITCH, WHY DON'T BE A MAN AND SHOW YOURSELF!? YOU DON'T KNOW ME!! I'LL FOOKING KILL YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

Honestly, Anti didn't know how to respond to that.

So he kept quiet. But this only seemed to anger Chase further and he grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall, breaking it!

Immediately, Anti was shoved out of the connection and back into the void.

His 'body' shook and jittered, glitching like mad, trying to contain itself. A strange pain wedged itself in his core almost akin to physical pain.

'The fook was that? That was . . . .strange?'

Chase's tantrum was unexpected and really Anti had been aiming for it but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to enjoy it like he thought he could. 

'Perhaps it just wasn't enough. Not the reaction I was looking for?'

Anti glitched back into Chase's TV and watched as the man had his foot on the phone as if he had been stomping it and he was now breathing heavily.

He could still see the unbridled rage in his eyes but soon that turned to regret. Or at least that's what Anti thought it was. He was still learning these things.

"Fuck" Chase muttered under his breathe, "FUCK!!" he yelled louder and ran a hand through his hair. After a moment, he grabbed the bag of trash and threw his phone in with it before walking out of the room. Of course Anti followed him as he went to the kitchen and continued the cleaning.

It was odd to the glitch. Why continue such a mundane task after all that? More distraction?

But this time he just watched, not interfering. 

Once the house was all cleaned up, Chase set to work on putting his clothes in the washer and his dirty dishes in the dishwasher. He swept the floors up and even went outside to clean out his car.

He was really doing everything and anything he could to NOT think about what the fuck just happened that morning. . . .  afternoon.

'Humans are so fucking weird' Anti thought to himself but still watched every move.

Chase breathed out a groan as he sat down on the couch, finally done with cleaning up the whole house. He was finally somewhat relaxed and even a little tired. 

'God, I hope I'm not going crazy' 

Running his hand through his hair again, he fluffed it back and stuck his cap on backwards over it before crossing his fingers together over his mouth in a praying position. . .not that he had ever prayed before.