~ Your Balls Just Got Mangled, Son ~

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Author's Note reserved for the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Care to explain this, Mineta?" blue-haired teenager demanded, shoving a piece of paper in front of Mineta.

Mineta, a boy with grapes for hair, barely looked at the paper to know what it was. "What?! It's just asking for feet pics, Iida! I didn't break into someone's room this time!

"Just because you didn't repeat that stunt doesn't make your actions right now any better," Iida responded, adjusting his glasses. "Frankly, we're all disappointed."

Mineta scoffed. "What are you gonna do? Lecture me to death?" he mocked, putting his hands on his hips.

Iida responded with a swift kick to Mineta's balls. And not the ones on his head.

Whatever chance Mineta had of getting laid was gone.

Not only did Mineta's balls nearly shatter, but the sheer force from the Recipro Burst caused Mineta to shoot across the sky, far away from the UA campus, and perhaps farther from Japan.

The entirety of the Hero Course's Class 1A saw Mineta receive the crippling blow and watched him soar in awe.

"This... this is the greatest day of my life..." Uraraka smiled, tearing up.

"Mine too," Yaoyorozu agreed, wiping her eyes to hide the fact that she was already crying.

Asui put her hand on Iida's shoulder. "Thank you, Mr. Class President. Ribbit."

"It was purely instinct. I didn't mean to," Iida lied.

The girls of class 1A cried tears of joy.

The boys of class 1A cried tears of joy.

The other students at UA cried tears of joy.

The faculty at UA cried tears of joy.

The citizens of Japan cried tears of joy.

The world cried tears of joy.

God cried tears of joy.

Mineta couldn't cry, for he was nothing more than a corpse with completely destroyed balls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A//N:

In conclusion, I hate Mineta.