𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Hey, I'm home." I yell into the house as I get in RapMon immediately runs towards me.

"Hey boy." I say as I ruffle his fluffy white fur and take off my shoes.

The smell of delicious food enters my nose as I walk into the kitchen.

There is the dinner table which is filled with all of my favorite kinds of food.

Suddenly my two kids run toward me. I bend down and hug both of the girls and kiss their forehead.

Namjoon comes out of the living room and he has something behind his back.

"I, uhm, we made dinner." He laughs as his dimples start to show.

The girls smile too, Nanseol her dimples show off too just like those of her dad.

"Happy anniversary baby." Namjoon cutely chuckles as he kisses my lips and hands me a box.

I look at him and take the box from him.

"Namjoon! You didn't have to." I say as I slap his shoulder, looking at the gorgeous necklace in awe.

"The girls helped me pick it."

I hug my beautiful daughters and husband before we all take a seat at the table.

"Eat up."

꧁꧂

"Bed time girls."

"A few more minutes." Jangmi says, leaning her head against Nanseol's, who's head leans on Jangmi her shoulder.

I quietly leave the girls who are watcheing tv and I run upstairs and sign for Namjoon to follow me.

He does and we go upstairs, I lead him into our bedroom and I pull a box from under my side of the bed.

"Happy anniversary." I whisper giving him the box.

"I love it and I love you, thank you." he kisses my cheeck as he takes out his present.

I kiss him and we get tangled in a hot make out session.

Suddenly a soft knock is heard on our door and we immediately part.

I open the door and see Jangmi and Nanseol standing there, already in their pj's and having their stuffed animals in their little hands.

Jangmi has her free hand tightly wrapped around Nanseol's free hand as they look at us from where they are standing.

"Mommy!"

"What's wrong, my little angels?" I ask them as I let them into the room.

"Tell us the story of how you and dad met again."

I laugh at the 2 cute little girls, all the stars hidden in their brown eyes as they both look at me.

I lift them up and place the girls on the bed, as I sit on the edge of it and Namjoon sits at the other end.

"Your dad and I met because he messaged the wrong number."