𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Wait hold up. Me? When? How? What?" I ask in utterly confusion.

"Yes you, maybe next week. How? I don't know yet and 'go on a date with me'."

"Please." He adds looking, no staring into my eyes.

"I- I- don't know what to say, uhm, but when will you find the time? You're and idol Namjoon."

"Just say yes, please. I will make time for you next week friday. So what I'm an idol? I can still go on dates with who I want to."

"I- what do I have to lose. Oh fuck it, yes. Yes, I'll go on a date with you."

"Oh my god yes!" he yells in english as he grabs my waist, lifts me up from the ground and spins me around.

"Okay set me down again, big boy."

"Big boy, hehe." He chuckles in a deep voice and I start blushing while smiling at his cuteness.

We sit down on the bench and talk for a really long time while my head rests on his shoulder.

"I have to go, I'm really sorry but Jin wants me back at the dorm." Namjoon says as he checks his phone.

I also check mine and see that it's already 1am.

"It's getting late, I should also go home."

"I'll walk you." He jumps up form the bench and smiles at me.

꧁꧂

"This is me." I say turning my back to the apartment building.

"Now I know where you live." He smiles as he looks at the building.

"Bye Joon." I say as I take a step forward and kiss his cheeck.

His eyes widen, cheecks turn pink as he looks at me while I just giggle at his reaction.

"See you next week." I say as I walk into the building.

"See you." He says back, his hand reaching for the cheeck I kissed.

I get into the elevator and get to my apartment, I open the door and take off my jacket and shoes.

I let myself fall on my bed and I immediately fall asleep with thoughts of Namjoon swirling in my head.