I followed Sam and Katrina to their car. I swung my bag off my shoulder and in the seat beside mine.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

We pulled up to a mansion. My eyes basically bulged out of my head.

Rose: This is your house?

Katrina: Us and our roommates.

Rose: Roomates?

Katrina: Well yeah. You think just the two of us would be able to pay for everything? And we wouldn't need such a big house for just the two of us.

Rose: I don't really know what Inwas expecting.

Sam: Well let's go and you can meet our roomates.

Rose: Ok, but remember this, if I feel threatened then I will go all crazy bitch on you.

Sam chuckled.

Sam: Ok. Let's go.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. I slung it over my shoulder and followed Sam and Kat into the mansion. Once I made it inside I looked around. To the left was a gameroom. To the right was a living room. I turned back around to Sam.

Sam: Hold on, Rose. HOUSE MEETING!

Next thing I know it sounds like a stampede is coming down the stairs. Out of instinct my hand hovers over my pistol. Katrina looks at me confused. Then 4 men and 2 women are in front of me. I quickly straightened my posture.

I took this as my chance to observe. One was buff and had a man-bun. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes, like Sam and Katrina's, golden. I looked next to him to see a petite woman. She had light-brown hair and golden eyes, too. I looked next to her to see a man with light-brown hair also with golden eyes. I looked next to him to see a man with purple/pink hair on top of his head, with the sides brown with golden eyes. I looked next to him to see a short woman. She had her hair a dark-brown with two sections in the front blonde with golden eyes. I looked next to her to see  a man with dark-brown hair with the tips died blue, he also had golden eyes. They all had golden eyes. But, why?

Sam: ehem! Everyone this is RoseMarie, she will be staying with us for tonight.

I sighed.

Rose: Sam, it's just, Rose.

Sam: Ok. Well Rose, this is Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Jake, Tara, and Colby.

They all waved except for Colby. He just glared at me like I just killed his Momma.

Colby: Sam! What are you talking about?! Get her out! Now!

I was shocked. What did I do to him?

Sam: Colby-

Colby: No! She's human, Sam!

Rose: Excuse me?!

I said in a sassy tone. I put my hand on my hip.

Rose: What did I ever do to you?

Colby: I don't like you! I don't want to you here no one does!

That struck something in me.

Flashback

Phil was hitting me again for no reason.

Phil: I don't like you! I don't want you here! No one does!

End of Flashback

Rose: Y-You don't m-mean that!

Colby: Yes, I do! No one wants you!

I started tearing up.

Rose: Your right

I laughed a bitter, sarcastic laugh.

Rose: I mean my own parents don't want me. Not to mention I'm on the run from the police! My father never wanted me. My mother probably hates me for killing her husband! Your right! Thank you, so much for reminding me that no wants me and my life is a living hell!

The room went silent. Katrina looked at me.

Kat: Rose, I'm so-

Rose: Don't! Say your sorry. Because in the end none of you will be. Especially you.

I said pointing my finger at Colby.

Sam: Your on the run from the police?

Rose: Yes.

Corey: Why did you kill your step father?

Rose: B-Because he...he...

Devyn: He what?

I walked to Katrina and leaned in to her ear.

Rose: He r-raped me.

I whispered. Every one gasped. How did they hear that?

Kat: Oh! Colby, I don't care what you say! Rose is staying here tonight!

Colby nodded. I looked at Kat.

Rose: Remember what I said.

Kat: What did you say?

I sighed. This time speaking to every one, I said

Rose: If I feel threatened, I will go all crazy bitch on you.

Corey: It's not like you can do anything, Shortie.

I smirked.

Rose: I've been a streetfighter since I was 7. Bring it on!

I got into position.

Corey: I don't wanna hurt you.

I laughed.

Rose: C'mon. Are you really worried about me? Or do you just not wanna get your ass kicked by a girl?

Corey: Oh, Its on!

I smirked.

Rose: Don't hold back.

Corey: Not in my nature.

He came charging at me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath. And opened them.

 And opened them