Part 1

RoseMarie's pov
11 years ago

I ran out of my room to see Mommy and Phil arguing. Phil was about to hit Mommy.
He's gonna hurt Mommy!
I ran in front of Mommy.

Phil: Move Rose!
Rose: N-No! D-Dont hurt M-Mommy! H-Hurt me instead! Just dont hurt M-Mommy!

Phil stood there in thought for a few seconds. Then nodded, I gulped.

Phil got out his belt and started hitting me with it while I hit my lip holding in my cries.
After he stopped hitting me I noticed Mommy fainted. Phil picked Mommy up and put her in bed.

Phil: Your Mother won't know about this! Got it?!

I nodded my head quickly.

Phil: Good now go to bed!

I nodded and ran off to bed. I closed my door and promised myself to learn to fend for myself. I got in bed and cried myself to sleep.

Timeskip to when RoseMarie's 12

I just got home from school and I've been learning to fight for myself. I walked in and the smell of alchohol hit me. Phil walked towards me and hit me in the face.

Phil: I never liked you! Your Mom would be better off without you! You're stupid and worthless!

He continued to cuss me out while hitting me. We then heard my Mom's car pull in the driveway. Phil stopped hitting me and told me to go to my room. I ran to my room and locked the door. I've been getting in fights in school just to hide the scars from when Phil hits me. I get in fights so people think the scars are from me getting in fights all the time.

Renee: RoseMarie! Get out here!

I flinched. I went to the living room.

Renee: I got a call from the school today.

Mom started tapping her foot impatiently.

Renee: They told me you got in another fight today. How am I supposed to help you get an education if you keep getting in fights?!

Rose: I-I dont know.

Renee: You know what?! I give up! Go a head and get in however many fights you want! I give up! Go to your room!

I ran to my room and locked the door. I grabbed a backpack and started packing my stuff. I decided that I'm going to wait until Mom leaves for her second shift for me to leave.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Mom just left for her second shift. I tiptoed out of the room into the living room. I looked over and saw...