fiona (you were right.and I was wrong,Fiona)

Y/n pov.

Me and the gallaghers were currently lecturing my girlfriend about the last 2 pounds of meth which me need if we want to stay alive.

I was beside ian and debbie.ian is my best friend and debbie is basically my sister.

"Tell us what you did with the last two pounds of meth."lip says frustrated.

She stands up and brushes off the dust from her hands.

"Is this the part where you lecture us.cuz if it us could we mabey speed it up alitle-"ian starts.

"You wanna be a smart ass or you want my help " fiona replies sarcastically.

"I'm taking my time with this.because I want you all to remember this,how hard you tried not to have to come to me.because if you didn't have to come to me.then mabey you could all get through this with out having to admit one simple truth,"she says explaining.

"Whitch is that I was right " I roll my eyes at my girlfriends smug face.

After telling us to not listen to Frank and Monica about the meth debbie  speeks up.

"Are you gonna tell us where the meth is or not fiona!"she says stepping forward but emediatly stepping back when she sees fiona's scold.

"I am debs,I am.right after every single one of you says 'you were right,and I was wrong fiona"she says smirking.

I groan earning an elbow nudge from by carrot head bestieeeeee.

"Time is wastin' and I wanna hear those words " she says walking up to lip.

"Okay.you were right and I was wrong fiona"he says not giving a shit.

She breathes in almost trying to make it last longer.

Then ian.

"You were...right. and I will was wrong...fiona!"he says not ever having to say sorry in his life.

She looks at me happy.

"I'll come back to you babe " she says pecking my nose.

Then debbie.

"You were fucking right.and we were fucking wrong .fiona" she says sucking up.

"You were right and I was wrong.fiona"

She smiles smugly walking back to me.

I stay quiet dreading the moment.

Everyone looks at me waiting.

"Come on."Carl engorged.

I mumble random words so she thinks I said it but she dosent bye it.

"You were...r.r.right"i say struggling.

"And I was"

"You were what? "She asks fake pouting.

"Wrong."I whisper.

"Huh?"

"I was...wrong!"I yell feeling so pissed off.

"Fiona.say fiona"she says happily.

"Fiona " I repeat.

I look at ian to see him shocked.like more shocked that ever.

Suddenly everyone starts clapping because of my achievement.

"Love you " we say at the same time.then kissing passionately.

( 449 words)