Part 79

Arnav is the only one who enters her room without knocking; even Payal enters after knocking the door.

Finally, the time has come for Akash to see his lady love. He was eagerly waiting for her to come in front of him.

Khushi, Lavanya and Sheetal accompanied Payal in getting down and when they got down, Shyam and Shashi took the lead and made her to stand in front of Akash.

When Akash saw her, he felt like his heart skipped few beats. As it says "sabhar ka phal meeta hota hain!!"

Akash exactly felt like a statue without blinking his eyes, moving anything, just one word skipped from his mouth "Gorgeous" when he heard the others teasing and shouting for them then he got back from his trance.

Mami: Akash!! Payal is waiting...

Anjali: how long will you make her to stand, like this?

Akash came out of his trance and make her wear the garland, till then Payal didn't lift head hearing others teasing and the way Akash gaze is fix on her making her blush more and making her to feel conscious and she heard him saying gorgeous she was feeling hard to breath and then finally the moment came when she felt him making her wear the garland on her.

Now its turn for Payal, when tried making him wear, he was lifted up by NK and Aman making difficult for her to wear him the garland.

Khushi: not fare!!!

Arnav who stood beside her: everything is fare in love and war... saying he and Shyam lifted Payal up but then dropped down and started laughing when they Aman and NK bend and dropped Akash down. Sheetal and Lavanya went to their parts side and stamped their feet and it results them to drop him down.

All were like LOL and Arnav was like what the!!! As no one expected them to do something like that.

Then the marriage ritual started with the pundit chanting the mantras.

It's for the pheras, they both stood up and started taking steps forward.

NK-Lavanya & Aman-Sheetal were busy in their world remembering their time of marriage.

Arnav and Khushi were standing at the front and showering flowers on Payal & Akash.

Arnav throws some petals on Khushi making her feel irritated.

Khushi: stop doing that. She said in a warning tone but who can warn the ASR? He continued his act till the time she left his side and went and stood with Lavanya and Sheetal by disturbing them from their romance...

Arnav chuckled seeing her twisting mouth to him.

Soon the marriage ritual completes and time for the post marriage rituals.

The post marriage rituals start with the bidai...

No one was crying, in fact there were tears in anyone's eyes and if there were then it must be tears of happiness. Even Shashi didn't feel like crying seeing his daughter going to her inlaws house.

Khushi felt "this is not done‟

Khushi: Jiji, you will leave me, ME and go? She pointed towards herself.

Payal gave her a confused look as in what happened to her now?

Khushi: jiji, please don't go... she said it with a fake low voice but if the people who doesn't know her would definitely mistake her fakeness as real.

Akash was the one to react first.

Akash: what the hell? What is this now?

Khushi: AK, please...

Akash: shut up... Payal come let's leave... saying he took her with him till the entrance and started the ritual of leaving her maternal home.

All again had a round of high laugh and for the family members the smile/laugh didn't leave their faces.

Arnav: she is such a drama queen... he muttered.

All left for the Shantivan after the bidai and the guests left only family and few relatives were left and entered Shantivan.

After making the couple to enter Nani mentioned about their additional ritual of carrying the bride in groom's arms and get in. Akash happily agreed and in a swift moment he lift her and saw about to take her to his room but stopped by Khushi, Lavanya, Sheetal and Anjali.

Akash still carrying Payal in his arms: now what?

Anjali: you can't enter the room without making our demand complete.

Khushi: first drop my jiji down...

Akash tightened the grip even more: now is my wife.

Khushi's jaw dropped at his swift reply.

Lavanya: okay, okay... give us your wallet and can enter your room with YOUR WIFE.

Sheetal: right... so please...

Akash readily asked Payal to take his wallet out from his pocket and give it to them and Payal did the same.

Akash: now please excuse us. Saying he entered his room.

The girls laughed out loud and left to their rooms.