Part 6

After searching for some good time they found two girls turning their back towards them and talking and they assumed that they were the sisters who helped as there is no much crowd in the temple, this helped them to find them. As they went near them and said "Excuse me" both the girls turned around and looked up, they saw two boys were standing and responded saying "ji".

After having a talk with pundit regarding a auspicious time for house warming, Gupta's sat for some time before the idle then stood up to leave, at the same time Madhumati and nani got collided with each other as Anjali and nani were coming to talk with pundit. They both said sorry to each other and after assuring that they both are fine. Gupta's left from there. They were searching for their daughters; they thought to call them via phone call but their Payal's mobile was with Garima, so they are searching them by calling their names. There are two boys who stood next them heard they were searching for their daughters so thought to help them. After searching for few seconds, those two boys found two girls engrossed in their talks turning their backs towards them, as they stood right behind them they said "Excuse me", Payal and Khushi turned back to see two boys were standing there then replied after standing up from their places, "Ji?"

"Payal and Khushi?"

"Yes" said Khushi.

"Di, your family is searching for you two near the steps" said one of the boys.

"Oh! Thank you" said Payal with a smile then searched for her mobile, she didn't find then remembered that she gave her mobile to her mother to keep it with her and the two sisters went from there after thanking them.

On the other hand, Arnav and Akash searched for the two girls but didn't find any so they turned to go but found two girls sitting on the wall and went to them. "Excuse me" said Arnav. Those two girls turn towards them and looked up to see who, finding two tall men (for them) said one of the girls "Ji?"

"What are you two doing here sitting alone?" asked Akash and both the brothers sat either side of the girls as the girls are of 8-12 years old.

"My mother said not to talk with stranger" said the other who is elder to the next one named Naina.

"Oh! So, let be friends then. I'm Akash and he is Arnav my brother. Now tell us your names so that we won't be strangers anymore" said Akash.

"Hi, I'm Ruhi and she is my di Naina" said the young one of two while shaking hands with Akash. As both the brothers love kids, they get mingled up with the kids soon.

"Hi Ruhi and Naina. So what you people doing sitting here alone?" asked Arnav.

"Our parents are doing puja in there and we got bored so asked them that we will play out and came but there is no one to play with us. So we both played for some time but got bored playing only we two so sat here" said Naina.

"Oh! Then why don't we play? You can play with us. In fact, what would you people like to play?" asked Akash.

"That's great. Chalo then let's play. Okay. You two first catch us then we will catch you. Okay?" said Ruhi.

"Okay done. Now you two get down first" saying Arnav and Akash put those girls down and started playing over there, few people who were around them adored them a lot as everyone watching them can hear their laughs and can see how happily they were playing.

In the mean while, Anjali and nani discussed with pundit regarding puja on the occasion of Dia's first birthday and were coming towards the entrance only to smile wide with the scene in front of them.

Both the sisters joined Gupta's and started to move but turned to a side where most of the people were seeing at and they too adored the four playing happily but they couldn't see the faces of boy clearly as their backs were towards them. few minutes later, they started to only to be get stopped by a voice saying "hey, thank you" Gupta's turned to see the person and found Anjali with nani, both came to them and said "sorry. I don't know your names so called like that. Thank you so much for helping me and I'm Anjali and she is my nani Deviyani" said Anjali.

"Namaste! I'm Khushi, she is Payal my sis and they are my parents and bua. How is your foot?" replied Khushi.

"Namaste! Now it's fine. Thank you" said Anjali.

"Thank you so much Khushi and Payal for your concern and I wanted to ask one thing, if you don't mind" after getting a nod from them nani added "why you kept anti pain relief spray in your bag? It is a good thing to be safe but didn't get it and that too in the bag of the girl of this age, must say I'm very impressed by you too" said nani

Hitting Khushi's head Payal replied "now what to do nani, whose sister is The Khushi then I need to be careful na? Kahin bhi jaati hain bina chot lage ghar nahi aati hain. So need to be prepared with least safety" said Payal teasingly looking at Khushi. Khushi gave a deadly glare to her sister for teasing her. While the others just smiling at them, they had a talk there living in the same city as other and promised to be in touch with each other as they both liked each other's family and their friendly nature then left from there after bidding each other.

Raizada's too left the home after saying bye to the little ones.