Part 18

After Khushi went from the dining hall with throwing angry glares at Arnav, Arnav thought pagal and continue to have his lunch but he finished fast and left the place following Khushi making sure that no one sees him going behind her when all are having fun, he is thinking that maybe he had done more that resulted her to face all those teasing he know that he is the sole reason for her this state so he want to say sorry. He then realized that Arnav Singh Raizada who never says sorry to anyone is now saying sorry so easily and is going behind a girl to ask sorry which he never did and forget about going behind a girl and that too twice in a day... Wow!! He thought.
He entered living area in search of her and found her mumbling something to herself. No, not mumbling but cursing someone he can say that seeing the anger in her cute face. He watched her for sometime standing where he is and found her hanging her head in air then he realized that she slept cursing him for sure. He thought how someone can sleep like this and he went towards her and sat beside her. He found her so cute and he put his hand under her chin and make her to face him and try to wake up her but no use in fact she cuddled to him and put her on his shoulder, he was shocked at first but he felt it good but he came back to his sense when the thought of others came to his mind and he is looking here and there as if what to do now and suddenly spotted everyone are looking at them with surprised, teasing looks. He is feeling very embarrassed that he is not getting anything what to do? And this is how they find them Khushi keeping her head on his shoulder and sleeping while Arnav looking at them with embarrassed expression. 

All decided not to tease him any more as all knows about his anger so no one teased him not wanting him to spoil this holiday with his anger so they didn't asked anything and took their places in the living area. All decided to play something. After lots of argument between boys and girls, came to a decision of playing passing the parcel. 

Except Arnav, Khushi, Dia and Nani all sat in a circle and ready to start the game, as Khushi is sleeping on Arnav's shoulder and Nani with Dia decided to play the music. When music started Khushi frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes when she completely up she looked at others sitting in a circle and asked loudly so she can make her voice to them "Mere bina hi aap log khelna shuru kardenge?" [will you start playing with out me?]saying she pouted. She looked at her right to find Arnav closing his left ear with one of his left hands fingers, she is shocked to see him near her and the kiss came to her mind which is haunting her all the time, she came back when she heard him saying "Tum pagal ho? Aise chillake kyun bol rahi ho?"[you are mad. why are you shouting like that] he is near to her in fact just few inches apart and he can feel the breathing of her and when she asked them playing without her loudly he felt like he will lose his eardrum so shouted on her bring her back from her thoughts. She just ignored him and went and sat in between Payal and Anjali and said "not fair Di, jiji and aap sab log. How can you people just play like this without involving me?" 

Akash : Hey, nothing like that Khushi, you was sleeping so thought not to disturb you by ourselves so... 

NK : We started the music to wake you up... 

All laughed at Khushi, Akash and NK as Khushi threw the pillow beside her on NK but it got missed and hit Akash who is next to NK.