Part 22

Next day,
After travelling of 10hrs (flight and then car), they reached their apartment which is of AR in London for Indian workers, as they entered the apartment NK and Lavanya were mesmerized by it. It is on the 15th floor of the building and whole floor has the only apartment, it consists of 8 rooms and it is the top floor, they can view the London eye and the view was just amazing, mean while Arnav called Shantivan to inform about their safe journey, for him it is late night but in India it's morning, after talking for sometime he ended the call and dialed Shashi's number to inform him the same, they had a conversation for sometime then talked with Garima and Madhumati then ended the call. 

After getting freshen up, all three had their supper and left to their rooms to have a peaceful slumber as they travelled for long and also by sitting. NK and Lavanya slept as soon as they entered their rooms but Arnav was looking at his mobile screen which has Khushi's image which he captured when they played the basketball match at the night, after seeing it for sometime he set as wallpaper of his mobile screen and slept due to tiredness. 

Delhi,
Khushi didn't sleep well like she always have, reason, thoughts of Arnav. She can't help it but she is not able to forget that he went away without saying even bye to her. She kept on turning on the bed and hugging Payal, Payal got disturbed but didn't say anything as she Knows the reason of Khushi's this act, so she just hugged her back and kept her hand on Khushi's head and patted so that she can sleep now and as she thought, Khushi slept in the late night and woke up in the late morning. No one disturbed her as in a week her college will be starting so... day passed like nothing, just as boring as possible for her because all were missing Arnav, NK and Lavanya... and didn't meet for that day. 

1 week passed...
Everything back to its place, same chirpy Khushi, prankster Akash, made everyone to get back to normal. Holidays got over and from next day college starts.