Part 60

GR terrace,

Khushi, Payal, Lavanya, Sheetal, Anjali and Dia were on the terrace, telling Anjali about all the events which took place back there.

Anjali: Seriously, Lavanya... hands down... at the last moment you appeared as an angel to everyone...

Khushi: yeah di... Thank you so much Lavanya DI...

Lavanya: thank you will go but not this DI... please... I already said it...

Khushi: okay... Lavanya... BHABHI...

Lavanya: Khushi... you... with that she started chasing Khushi...

Khushi was all around the terrace... Lavanya was getting tired but didn't stop chasing her...

Khushi: if you are not able to run anymore then why are you running...?

Lavanya: I have to catch you at any cost... you always escapes by running fast but not today... I'll catch you...

Khushi: Catch me if you can!!!

Sheetal: come on Khushi... go on... Khushi, Khushi, Khushi.... She started cheering her..

Lavanya threw a cushion in Sheetal's direction but she escaped and it hit to NK who had come to join them by settling beside Sheetal...

NK: waah!!! What a welcome, La?

Finally Khushi stopped, if Lavanya runs more then she would definitely end up hurting herself.

Lavanya: why did you stop?

Khushi: got tired.

Lavanya: really?

Khushi: yes... chal let's go... Bhabhi... she ran far from her...

Lavanya: you... pagal... she smiled to herself and sat with the others.

Aman too joined them...

Aman: hey.

Payal: hey, how was the meeting?

Aman: don't even ask? He said and sighed deeply.

Sheetal: why? What happened?

Arnav: because meeting got cancelled.
Payal: what?

Akash: yeah... all because of this idiot. He hit Aman for taking them back to office... even before enter the house.
Aman: hey, what can I do? I also got to know when we reached.

Payal: stop all this and say it clearly... she said with an irritated tone.

Arnav: by the time we enter in, got a call from client that the meeting cancelled and today's designs they liked, so asked us to handle this project to the team...

Sheetal: you mean to say that Khushi is going to be part of it?

Arnav: yep.

Khushi: what? No ways...

Arnav: what no?

Khushi: hey, from the day preparations started I didn't have proper sleep. She said with a pouted face.

Arnav circled his hand around her: want to become a famous designer...
Khushi: a good designer.

Arnav: yeah, whatever. Then you need to work hard... and for that, the first thing should be your dedication towards work.

Khushi: hello!!! Mr., I'm a very dedicated person. She said taking his hand off her shoulder.

Payal: Khushi... he meant, you need to give preference to your profession than your Personal like your this sleep...