"Are you done staring? " I snapped.

He came closer and held my arm."why don't you sit down and let me take care of your wounds? "

" no "

" what? "

" no, I won't let you have the satisfaction of seeing me suffer " I gritted.

"What? No, I won't have any satisfaction. Miley, I just want to help" he said, grimacing.

"Look, I am in pain. I won't let you to make it worse " I snapped.

" I won't make it worse. Just, just sit down, Miley. I will take care of your wounds " he said, calmly.

I eyed him, when I felt like he wasn't joking I walked past him and sat on my bed, I took out the first aid kit from my dresser and gave it to him. He took the box and took out a cotton and dabbed it with dettol. He held out his right hand in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"hold on tight " he said. I nodded and held his arm with my hand tightly as he started dabbing the cotton. My firm grew tighter and tighter as my skin burned. I closed my eyes and focused on my hold on him. After about ten excruciating minutes Haze stopped. He threw the cotton into the dustbin and took out a needle and a nylon thread. He tilted my head and started stitching the cut which was over my eyebrow. I gripped the bed, as he went in and out. My breathing quickened and I felt suffocated again, like being trapped and there was no escape, my grip on his hand tightened.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's done. It's over. You are alright " he said as he crouched and held my hands.

I gulped and nodded my head a couple of times.

"Go to sleep, everything will be fine " he said, brushing my hair. I nodded my head and walked to my closet,I changed into a jumpsuit and came out to find Haze waiting for me. I crawled on my bed and laid my head on my pillow. Haze took the white duvet which was near my legs and placed it over my body. I gave him a light smile of gratitude which he returned with a nod and left my room.

And about three hours of not sleeping, and tossing and turning, I got out of the bed. It was around twelve in the morning and the house was pitch black as I went downstairs and tip toed to the kitchen. I searched the shelves and the draws for the sleeping tablets Jenna usually kept around, but I couldn't find them.

Frowning, I switched on the lights and started searching for them again. I opened the draws parallel to the dishwasher and found the pills. I took out a tablet and filled a cup of water.

"what are you doing? " I heard Haze's voice making me jump and drop the glass, I gave him a glare as I refilled my cup again.

"Are you taking sleeping tablets?" he asked.

"yeah, I can't sleep" I replied.

" no "

" what no? "

"you are not taking sleeping tablets "

" stop being annoying, Haze. It's just a tablet, I am not gonna finish the  whole bottle "

" you will, eventually, finish it. You will start taking one, day by day and without you realising you will be completely dependent on it for sleep. So, no. You are not taking a pill "

" I won't be dependent on it " I said rolling my eyes, although I wasn't really sure with my own words. I was never good with pills but it didn't mean I take a lot of pills to death.

" yes, you will. And you know I am right "

I sighed in frustration, how does he even know this?

"Okay, fine what do you want me to do then?I can't sleep and I don't think I will be able to. Everytime I turn I am in pain. It's horrendous "