THE ACTUCAL MABEY POSSIBLY SMALL TASTE OF CHAPTER 3!! AHHH

AN- okay now before i post this small maybe two paragraphs that is part of chapter three, i must say i am very upset that i have not been active on here and i honest to god miss all you guys, i like go on here and look at all the comments you give me, and im all like, GOSH I MISS THEM!! so im going to try my best to get these chapters out of the way so i can get to the good stuff! please excuse them if they are crappy, life isnt fun right now cause everyone is angry and on edge, i being my self, was i repeat WAS ill, not deathly sick just tired with major allergys, but now that winter approaches, i will probably get more plot ideas  and yadda yadda , you probably wanna start the story, or in some other case your TOTALLY DISREGUARDED THIS! and yeah i see how it is, oh and btw, MY BIRTHDAY IS ON WENSDAYYY yes halloween, ILL BE FIFTY!!! oh wait, not fifty, fifthteen, :D yay im too young to be writing this sort of crap! HUZZAH FOR BEING UNDERAGE~

Chapter 3

Chapter 3                                      

The man known whose name was unknown to me got a large man to carry me inside a building. I could most certainly walk, but I didn’t mind being carried. I look around. It was cold, foggy, snowy, and almost like a work camp. Outside, lots of young women and boys were all standing in lines. They were all very attractive, and from what the woman told me, virgins. A few men that looked nicely dressed walked around looking at the people. I’m assuming they owned whore houses and were looking to buy a new whore. Was that going to happen to me? The man and the younger man carried me to a truck. They threw me in with a few others.

 The driver began backing the truck out and leaving the site. Where were we going? What was going to happen to us. I looked out the back window to see the men who brought me here smoking while sitting on the edge of the truck. I put my head out the window; I at least wanted to get on their good sides.

 “Uhm excuse me?” I asked, raising my voice so they could hear me over the sound of the truck engine.

 “Yes, what do you want boy?” the younger man asked.

 “Where are you taking me?”

 “To the bosses place, you will stay there for a while until your eye heals.”

 “Why are you doing this to me?”

 “Don’t ask me, ask the boss when we get there, he will surely want to speak with you.” So I stuck my head back in and waited. Where ever they were taking me, it sure took awhile to get there. I had no idea what time it was,

The place they took me was HUGE, like white house sized huge. It was very fancy, with large white columns and a vast amount of land. It was a beautiful 5 story mansion. Lots of cars were parked in a drive way, a lot of expensive, nice cars.  We pulled into the drive way, and were unloaded.

- i now have no idea where im going with this... ._.