Stiles was Lydia's pack mule, and now leaving me with Allison, following Lydia with an arm full of dresses to the dressing rooms. Allison turned a mirror and I saw Peter, I gulped, I let out a shaky breathe. Where the hell is Scott?!
He said" That's not your color. Sorry if that was intrusive, but considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter."
She said" 'Cause I'm pale?"
" Fair. I mean, you can't call skin like yours pale. Not skin that perfect."
" Okay."
" Trust me, I have a unique perspective on the subject. Do you mind?" He grabbed Allison's hand, which caused me to jump, he wouldn't try anything here right? Not in the mall? Very public?," See? Much better." Allison backed away, glancing to me," You're not here alone, are you? Shopping for dresses with friends." Allison nodded," High school dance?"
" Formal."
" Oh."
The PA said" Attention, shoppers. The owner of a blue Mazda..."
Allison said" Did she just say blue mazda?"
" License plate 5UN I768. Your car is being towed..."
" What? That's my car." She grabbed my hand and we walked off quickly, I saw Scott, I let go of her hand and headed for the dressing rooms, but went to Scott. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arm wrapped around my waist.
————

I looked in my mirror, gulping, no way! I'm not going

I looked in my mirror, gulping, no way! I'm not going. I walked into Scott's room, his mouth fell open, I blushed.
I said" Uh..." Mom hit his forehead, he smiled,
He said" Whoa."
" Scott!"
" Sorry, sorry, you look amazing, Cleo, so beautiful!"
" No, I don't... I think I'm just gonna stay here."
" Oh, no way! No way! You're going."
" Scott, but-"
" No buts!"
" Mom-"
" No mom!" Mom chuckled, smiling at me,
She said" Sorry, baby, but the brother has spoken."
I whined" Stupid brother." She laughed,
" Have fun, Scott take care of your sister."
Scott said" I always do." She walked out, closing the door," You look amazing, Moo."
I mumbled" It's too revealing and too short, and I can barely walk in these things."
" It's perfect, Moo. And I have seen you walk in mom's heels before, those are nothing."
" But... Scott, it's-"
" No, stop doubting yourself, you are so beautiful."
" But I don't even have a date, Stiles is going with Lydia, you're not even supposed to be there."
" Look, Stiles has already said you can walk in with him and Lydia, he knows you don't like being alone."
" But..."
" No, you're going, okay? Because this has always been something you wanted to do, and I refuse to ruin this for you. So, let's go." I nodded my head, he smiled and kissed my head, hugging me." You look beautiful, Cleo McCall." I hugged him back, he lifted me up, spinning me around.
" Don't get caught, okay? Just don't is preferable."
" I'll try my best."

We got to the school, Scott parked his bike,
He said" Just stay right there, where I can see you till Stiles gets here, okay?" I nodded my head," Okay." He kissed my head," Wish me good luck."
I said" Good luck." He ran off, headed to get onto the roof, I sat there, looking at the cars pulling in till I seen the jeep. They got out, I waited for a few minutes till they walked to the booth, Stiles saw me, he grabbed my hand. He kissed my head,
He mumbled" So beautiful, Moo." I smiled," Totally killing it."

Stiles got Lydia to dance with him, he did a fist bump into the air, I giggled, smiling. Then I heard Coach,
He yelled" McCall! I see you! Come here, buddy. McCall!" Scott took off running, I ran in front of Coach,
I said" Yes, Coach. You called?"
" No, not you, McCall!"
" Uh... there's only one McCall here, my brother is at home doing homework." He moved and started walking again, oh, man! I followed behind him, quickly.
I muttered" Scott, you've gotta embarrass him! That's the only way he'll let you off the deep end."

He found Scott, who was with Danny, dancing,
He said" McCall! You're not supposed to..." He saw what Scott was doing and it was amazing," What the hell are you..." I covered my mouth," What the hell are you doing?"
I muttered" Keep going."
Scott said" Yes, Coach?"
Coach said" Okay..." He started laughing," Hold on, you... I was just saying he's not supposed to... I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't... you guys don't think... You don't... I.. I was... just dance, everybody. Just dance! It's a dance!" I smiled, as he backed away, yes! I walked to Scott, smiling,
He said" Thanks, dude, I owe you!" I hit his shoulder, He lifted me up and hugged me," Where's Allison?"
I said" Over there, go!" He put me down, kissing my head then walking off to Allison. I walked to the benches, sitting down, Smiling widely, that was the best thing in the world!

Stiles found me, Lydia went looking for Jackson, and now he can't find Lydia. We were outside the gym, and Jackson walked up,
Stiles said" Where the hell have you been? Did Lydia ever find you?" He looked scared," What? What's wrong?"
Jackson said" I was out behind the school, and I... I was out..."
" What happened? Jackson. What did you do?"
Jackson told us everything, oh, my god!
Stiles said" Cleo, stay inside! Go find Scott, stay with him!"
I said" Where are you going?"
" To get Lydia, just stay!"
" Stiles?!"
" Stay!" He took off running, I ran back into the gym, looking for Scott, where the hell is he?!

I ran out to the buses, I saw Allison in the bus, then two SUVs pull up on either side of... Scott? Scott!
I said" Scott?!" The cars slammed their gas peddle, going towards Scott, Scott jumped at the last second. I screamed," Scott!"