The blood bags weren't hard to find, and there was an abundance of them to be found as well. "Here." I panted, rushing to hang the blood bag. Abby gave me a small smile of acknowledgment as she took it from my hands, instantly hanging it.

I took a small step back, moving out of the way as there was little to be done now that the blood was beginning to flow into Nyko's body. My breathing was heavy as my eyes darted around the room, taking in the worried faces of Octavia and Lincoln, and the concentrated looks of Abby and Jackson. The room was missing one face, a face that I desperately needed to speak to.

Once I was ensured there was nothing else that I needed to do, I quietly excused myself.

The halls of Mount Weather were quiet, empty, but with each step I took, memories filled my mind, loud enough to make it seem like the bunker was full of life. I turned down the hallway Landen and I had played soccer in, and my heart hurt. It hurt for who I was then, how naive I was. Finn was still alive, and it had been my priority to find him and Bellamy. But now my brother was gone, and so was the boy I had learned to trust in this mountain. Trusting Landen had been my own mistake, but I had learned from it. I now knew to question, to wonder, to hold my own.

The sound of something smashing in one of the storage rooms caused me to pause. I turned slightly, shaking the other thoughts from my head as I approached the door. With a shaky breath, I pushed it open.

He was sitting on the ground by the time I got in there, smashed paintings and sculptures scattering the ground around him. His face was red, a sheen layer of sweat covering it. My eyes pulled to the bandage on his neck, ensuring there was no bleeding from his wound, luckily there wasn't.

I took a small step into the room, awaiting him to tell me to leave, but it never came. I took this as a chance to take a seat next to him, not saying a word.

Jasper didn't look at me as he spoke, his eyes locked on a painting propped up in front of us, "This was her favourite."

My eyes travelled to the piece of art. It was rather unsettling, but nonetheless it was gorgeous.

"It represents the second circle of hell," Jasper explained, his voice low, "Pretty ironic if you think about it."

I remained silent, my eyes shifting from my friend and the painting he was referring to.

The sadness in his voice almost broke me, "I told her I liked it but--I don't know."

He shook his head as his lip began to quiver, a single tear beginning to roll down his cheek, "I miss her." he finally whispered.

I nodded as I pulled him toward me in a hug, placing my head lightly on his shoulder, "I know." I mumbled softly, "I know that it hurts, but it will get better."

Fast tears were now streaming down his face, "Wh-when."

Tears filled my own eyes as I held him tighter, "It takes time," I whispered, "But you have to let it get better. You don't deserve to feel the way you're feeling, Jasper."

He shook his head, "I'm sorry." he cried, turning slightly so he could look at me, "For what I said earlier, I shouldn't have--

I cut him off, reaching down with my free hand to grab one of his own, "You don't have to be sorry," I answered, pulling back slightly so I could look him in the eyes, "You can always talk to me, Jasper. I'm here for you, okay?"