Sequence 16: A Big Decision

Start from the beginning

"Lies?" Aaron finishes.

"???" Y/n looks back to Aaron. The latter goes back and sat on the chair he was on before, giving him an understanding look.

"Trust me, I know how you feel." A small smile forms on his lips. "It's a lot to take in. My father told me everything when I was your age. Like you, I didn't understand everything at first. But..." Aaron pauses, cupping his hands together as they rest on his lap. "My father helped me understand how the world works, the war between the Creed and Templars, and even the way our family is."

"..."

"I don't blame you for feeling lost. We're in a weird place most people won't ever understand. Our problems are something we need to solve alone."

"..."

"But if you want, I can try to help you. Help you understand everything like my father did with me. And even help with other stuff." Aaron pauses, waiting for a response.

Y/n slowly nods, not wanting to say anything.

"I understand that you never had a good childhood. Not many people tried to help you whenever you needed it the most."

Again, y/n nods.

"But I'm not like the others. I follow my own path and rules. I'm here for you and will always be if you ever need help."

Y/n smiles a little. He looks away to wipe his face a bit more before looking back at Aaron. "Thank you." He says, his voice was almost back to normal.

Aaron nods. "Of course. You're family."

The two went silent for a minute. Aaron let y/n recollect himself as he looks around the room. Eventually y/n caught his attention by asking a question.

"Do...do you know what I should now?"

Aaron tilts his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Y/n shrugs. "I don't know. I guess...I'm not sure if I should return to Beacon or not. I now know why the teachers' acted the way they did when I was there and my siblings are there too. And not to mention I was constantly bullied there. I-I just don't think it's worth it going back."

"That's true." Aaron said whilst nodding. "Plus, you've missed several months worth of classes and stuff."

"Yeah..."

Silence filled the air yet again. Aaron thought of possible options as y/n watched him in hopes of an answer. Some time later Aaron came up with something. "Y'know...the way I see it, you have only two options."

Y/n lifts and eyebrow. "What? Why only two?"

"It's kinda obvious; You can either go back to Beacon, try getting your life before ever learning about the Assassins back and try living a normal life. But of course you'll have to deal with knowing very secretive information about Beacon and it's staff, which will obviously make things awkward for you. And you would need to deal with your brothers and sister."

Y/n was about to say something, but Aaron continues.

"Or...you can drop out...becoming the second student to ever drop out of the school, and join me in trying to end the war between the Assassins and Templars. We won't follow anyone's rules. We'll do things our way whether people like it or not."

"But-."

"I'm not done; This also means that once you step out of Beacon, you won't ever have your normal life ever again. You'll be considered an enemy to the Templars, which you already are, and a potential traitor to the Creed. You'll be constantly putting your life at risk for others and you will have to keep everything a secret from any of your friends you have."

"..." Y/n shifts his gaze away to think.

Seeing this made Aaron relived. He got up from his chair and heads for the door. "Think you can handle that?"

"I d-don't know. I-."

"I'll give you some time to think." When he reaches the door he looks over his shoulder. "Call me whichever you decide on. I'll be out for a few hours. When I get back we can plan on what to do tomorrow."

Before y/n could reply Aaron was already out of the door and closed it behind him, leaving y/n alone with Ezio. Y/n leans back on the couch, sighing. He turns his head towards Ezio, not finding him there anymore.

"Guess it's only my decision to make, huh?" He mumbles. He brought his hand up into the air with his mother's necklace chains wrapped around his fingers. He studies the necklace for a bit before dropping his arm to the side and closes his eyes to rest.

Memory completed...

Full synchronization...

Continue?

>Yes<

No