29

"You did not just ruin the moment." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath in the back of the car. She rolled her eyes and groaned a little bit, considering how irritating Luther was being.

"Well... what I do know is that they're desperate," Five explained to his brother, "it's like a cop losing his gun; if the commission finds out... they'll be in deep shit." Five looked ahead, at the dashboard, trying his best to calm down his racing heart. What had his life come to?
"Well, I mean, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back. That briefcase is what brought them here..." (Y/N) chimed in again.

"I should hold onto it." Luther suggested. Five hummed in response, confused as to why he had suggested it.
"In case they make a move on you-" he looked back at (Y/N) and sighed, "-either of you.
"Okay, Luther, but be careful," Five gave him the warning, hoping that he would heed it, "I mean I've... I've lived a long life, but... you're still a young man. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it."
"Jesus Christ, you sound ridiculous," (Y/N) sighed with a... weird facial expression.
"And yet you still like me," Five retorted, and that definitely shut her up.

Again, Five hummed. He saw a car rapidly approaching and knew, immediately, who it was.
"Here we go." Five stated. Him and Luther got out of the car while (Y/N) stayed in the back with a sorrowful look... she knew what was gonna happen. Slowly but surely, she stepped out of the stationary vehicle, feeling the hot wind push against her as she stood.

Five walked over to Luther and whispered something to him but (Y/N) didn't want to pry... and so she avoided hearing what they said and well, knowing it.

Are you ready?

"I swear to God, Derek. Shut the Fuck up..."

Hey, I'm just reminding you that you need to be ready.

"I don't need a reminder..." she stood in silence for a moment, "I still can't believe I ripped out that device just as a 'gesture' as you guys put it... did it really have to have wires inside of my neck? I mean come on."

It needed to be authentic... British bitch...

He mumbled the last part but (Y/N) sure as hell heard it.

"Say that again and I'll rip your vocal chords out of your throat with my bare, British bitch, hands." And with that he ceased with the comment.

(Y/N) noticed a small fight was breaking out. She hadn't noticed the ice cream truck, well, she had, she had just chosen to ignore it.

Anyway, she ignored the ice cream truck but it became hard to ignore when she heard Klaus screaming her name, saying hi, and Ben going 'weeeeeeeeeeeeee' as he road in the truck. It drove past which is what caused the fight to break out. A bullet was fired.

Then everything went completely still.

Stay still, X

"I know what to do." She whispered quietly.

Shut up as well, you can't let Number Five know.

She subtly rolled her eyes and then let her bones lock up, her breathing now slow.

After watching a, painfully, long conversation Five vanished but not in his spatial jump way. He just vanished, but still no one was moving.

She let her limbs fall loose again, feeling stiff and tight from holding her position for so long. She heard the clicks of the woman's heels on the hard concrete road.

"So, are you ready to complete your mission... X?"

A/N: ................. I'm a bitch

-Hill