"So, did you two boys come to join?" Mira asked.

"No," Rogue answered simply. Mira narrowed her eyes and smiled as she considered his answer. She began making drinks as she looked at the two. "This friend of yours, why exactly did they send you here?"

Sting looked to Rogue wondering what he should say.

"To find someone," Rogue explained, trying to remain vague.

"To find someone," Mira hummed back serving the two drinks.

"We didn't order anything," Sting pointed out nervously.

"Consider it on me, for first-time visitors," Mira smiled before turning around to put a few glasses away. 

When she had her back turn Sting looked to Rogue and mouthed 'poison?' Rogue shrugged and looked at the drink.

"It's not poison," Mira laughed from where she stood, making her seem one thousand times more suspicious. "You know," Mira chuckled turning back to the boys, "I've had a hunch. I've had it since I saw you two but I'm gonna tell you that hunch."

"Sure," Sting grinned. Mira walked over and leaned over the counter looking from Rogue to Sting, "Are you two out on a first date?"

Sting literally fell backward choking on his own spit.

Rogue deadpanned and began wondering what diety he had offended to cause him this suffering.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was it a secret date?" Mira asked innocently.

"WHAT!?" Sting cried from his place on the floor.

"We're brothers," Rogue explained quickly before Sting stood up and obliterated the place.

"Oh," Mira realized, her mind reaching an entirely different conclusion, "Insest then?"

"NO!" Sting cried in mental agony.

"We're just brothers who are trying to find some missing family," Rogue explained, remaining composed.

"Oh GOD!" Sting cried finally envisioning what Mira meant.

"Well, I guess my hunch was wrong," Mira sighed, "I'm sorry, but you don't see young couples anymore and it's really a shame. I guess I was just hopeful."

"ROGUE! ROGUE I NEED BLEACH!" Sting cried.

Rogue picked up Sting's old stool and slammed it down on Sting who screamed, "Enough," the shadow dragon slayer scolded.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BEADY-EYES!?" Sting demanded.

"You're being melodramatic... and a jerk."

"You want to go!?" Sting demanded, jumping to his feet.

"You will be crushed," Rogue assured Sting.

"YOU WANNA BET!?" Sting cried.

"Oh, you both are just like your fathers," Mira smiled fangirlishly.

That made both of them freeze.

"What?" Rogue asked quickly.

"Natsu and Gajeel, they used to fight just like you two all the time," Mira giggled cleaning more glasses.

"You KNOW!?" Sting choked.

"Oh... you thought I didn't?" Mira asked tilting her head, "Of course. You both look just like how I imagined you... well... actually I thought Sting would have brown eyes and pink hair but I guess I always have been a little off in my fantasies."