6

Jiyeon's POV

I don't even try to understand why I want this so much, it's partly because of the alcohol, but I can't lie, I'm not super drunk.

This is something I really want to do right now, I can't control myself.

His words are so sweet and make me shiver, I never received attention like that, and, it feels good to be special for someone. Or atleast to think you are special.

I pull Jaehyun for a kiss again, already missing his perfect lips that molds perfectly against my plump one.

He lays me on the bed and I can feel myself getting hotter down there, it's been a long time,

"Are you sure you want to do it?" He's so careful with me, I melt even more.

I nod my head, and he plants his lips on the soft skin of my neck. He's surely leaving love bites but I don't care. He found a spot that made me moan and lick it over and over again, satisfied with himself.

His hands explore my body, leaving my skin burning under his touch. He's so good at this, he hasn't even started that I'm already so wet.

After removing all our clothes, he places himself in front of my entrance. He must be eager, because he dives right in without wasting time.

I moan endlessly at his skilled movement, having the benefit to watch his beautiful muscled body as he makes love to me.

It's the beginning of a long night, and I don't even feel a ounce of guilt in my act.

I just let myself drown into the feeling, hoping that his words are as true as the pleasure he's giving me right now.

Jung Jaehyun, how I wish I wasn't so weak for your endless charms.

You are a mystery I want to solve.

-
This is a short one, I didn't want to write the smut so I just did it like this.

I didn't want to write it because I don't feel like it's an important part of the story.