22

Warning, smut ahead

Finally, it wasn't that hard to put your pride aside Jaehyun, huh?

We continue kissing intensely but I stop to catch my breath, I'm panting, we are panting together,

"Does that mean you'll stay with me?" I look straight into his eyes,

"I'll stay until you don't want me anymore" I can't lie my heart did skip a beat.

I look at his lips, red and pouty from the earlier make out session, and with an obvious smirk on my face I lean in again to kiss him.

The kiss is deep, our hands are everywhere on each other's body.

I love this feeling.

Jaehyun loves me, finally.

Jaehyun's P.O.V

Is this how it feels to be in love?

Fuck that's so fucking great.

I can feel a thousand more emotions when I kiss her, unlike all those previous girls.

I place my hands under her thighs and she jumps, the closer she is, the dizzier I get, I can't get enough of her.

I'm drunk with her perfume, she's everything I wanted from the start, why didn't I notice it earlier?

Jiyeon's P.O.V

He carries me and bring us to the bedroom, fuck I'm so horny.

He throws me on the bed and wastes no time to remove his clothes, so I do the same.

The moment we're both naked he goes back on top of me,

"You're so beautiful Jiyeon, you're the prettiest woman in my eyes" I just smile at his confession but I can't hold back a moan when he attacks my neck with kisses and hickeys.

I forgot how good it was.

Jaehyun really knows what he's doing, he's so good at this.

Of course he is, he slept with countless women, how funny,

"Don't waste time" I say, getting a bit impatient,

"You're so eager" he says in between kisses on my chest.

The room is a bit dark but I can still see his eyes, shining with lust,

"Come on, show me you want me" I pull on his hair to kiss him on his sweet lips that make me so drunk,

"I've been holding back, but I can't control myself around you anymore" his fingers come in contact of the most intimate part of my body and I simply moan at his skilled hand,

"Fuck- I missed your touch!" He inserts his fingers deep inside of me and I hold on his shoulder for support, the pleasure may break me appart,

"And it's not the best part yet" he says cockily, removing his fingers to put them into my mouth.

As I suck sexily on his fingers, Jaehyun wastes no time and slowly goes into me.

It's been a while but I adjust easily at his size as I'm so wet.

We both moan at the sensation, I feel high at the feeling of him on top of me.

It's not just any guy, it's Jung Jaehyun.

Maybe the satisfying feeling of finally having a bit of control over him pleasures me even more.

Maybe knowing that he loves me makes me feel powerful.

Maybe I can't accept the fact that I like him too,

"You're so sexy when you moan my name" I didn't even realize I was doing so.

I look innocently into his eyes, the eye contact is intense,

"You like that, huh?" Of course, I freaking love it.

I somehow manage to get on top of him,

"Get rid of that cocky attitude with me" I say while riding his dick with all my energy,

"You love my attitude" he smirks as his hands travel to my breasts.

I lower myself on him, our torsos are touching as well as our nose, I can feel his minty breath on my skin,

"And you love me" I say half confidently, half questioningly.

He wraps his arms around my back while still thrusting up into me.

I'm so close and I feel him close too,

"Fuck yes! I love you Jiyeon" not knowing how to respond I simply seal my lips on his as we progressively reach our orgasms.

-

I open my eyes at my phone vibrating besides me.

I stretch a bit and look around me, my eyes landing on Jaehyun's face, sleeping peacefully.

Last night he finally confessed that he loves me. I didn't say anything back.

A smirk comes naturally on my face,

he's gonna regret meeting me.

-

Hey babies, this chapter is a bit shorter than the other ones but I'm actually on vacations with my friends and don't have a lot of time to write, sorry for that.

Also I just checked all the comments on the previous chapter and I'm shocked by the numbers of them! You show me so much love I'm so grateful for that and it pushes me to keep writing, please continue to vote for more support.

If you liked the smut you can check my other book with stories that are more well written with a lot of details and everything, anyways check it out if you're comfortable with mature themes.

Tell me what you think will happen next between Jaehyun and Jiyeon!!

Love you guys 🖤🖤