5

The week was stressful but thankfully it's over now.

Tonight I'll go to Doyoung's party with Jaehyun. I asked Dita to come with me but unfortunately she couldn't so it's just me and the boys.

Well, it's not bad because I'll be able to do my plan. Mission: Jealous Jaehyun, or call it however you want.

I'll dress up really nicely tonight so he can have eyes only for me (hopefully), and I'm gonna flirt with one of his friends. Which one I'm not sure yet, but I'll show him I don't really care about him and I'll try to make him jealous.

-

I pick a sexy baby blue dress, short but not too revealing. A little cleavage showing just to tease him a bit, tonight's gonna be fun.

I hear the doorbell ring, it must be Jaehyun, he's giving me a ride.

I open the door slowly revealing myself, I see his eyes widen a bit as he analyzes my outfit. Well he's not too bad himself, a pair of tight black jeans and a black t shirt. Really simple but he's really hot,

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I say, not knowing when he plans to remove his eyes off of my body. Not that I complain but I might start blushing if he continues,

"Can I?" He asks cockily. I roll my eyes at his silly question.

I grab my stuff and follow Jaehyun to his car,

"You're really pretty tonight. Not that you're not on a daily basis but-" I cut him before he says useless things,

"I get it Jaehyun" I Iaugh a bit when I see him shut up and just nodding.

-

I didn't quite expect that when it came to Doyoung's house. I knew it was big if he could host a party like that, but not THAT big,

"Come with me, we'll go to my friends. I can't leave you alone here" Jaehyun talks to my ear because of the loud music, I nod and grab his hand that leads me to his friends.

-

We've been playing beer pong for an hour now and I must say I'm a bit drunk.

As soon as we arrived in the more quiet room, my eyes settled on Yuta. I knew he would be the one I would flirt with tonight. I feel a bit bad though because the only reason I started talking to him is to make Jaehyun jealous.

I teamed up with him and Jaehyun and it looks like he is the third wheel. At this exact moment, he is.

I sometimes look at him through the corner of my eyes and what a delightful sight.

He looks so fucking pissed, I didn't know he would be affected like that.

He definitely doesn't like to lose, even if I'm not a game,

"Do you mind playing?" I turn around to see a really pissed off Jaehyun. He's saying that because it's my turn to shoot but I'm too busy talking with Yuta,

"Mind getting rid of that attitude?" I reply. The atmosphere tense up a bit and I see his group of friends giving us confused looks,

"Mind paying attention to me?" He puts his hand on the beer pong table to support his tipsy body.

He's having the exact reaction I want but it starts to piss me off because actually, I really enjoy talking with Yuta, and he better not ruin that,

"Are you jealous Jung?" Yuta comes from behind me to talk to Jaehyun. His voice is mocking and I feel like it's about to go down.

Facing Jaehyun, I look at his face but decide to close my eyes when I see the angry expression he has on his face.