JAM Session

Arabella's POV

"Well, move over Chicago because Swellview's about to become the windier city."

Today hasn't been the weirdest day for me to say the least. Scooping out pumpkin guts from pumpkins is near the top of the weirdest things I've done, but not the weirdest. My dad is on a diet called PEP, which means he only eats pumpkin related food and Charlotte, Jasper, and I have been scooping out the guts of the pumpkins for hours and it's a little gross. My dad at the moment was having his arms and legs pulled and stretched by two ladies he hired to pull on his body ligaments to stretch them out. Also, a huge tornado is heading toward Swellview, but that's not something to worry about.

"Good one, Mary." Trent remarked, "not really. Bring your pets inside and tie your kids to something heavy, because a big, old tornado is on the way to Swellview and its expecting to cause powerful winds up to ninety-five miles per hour! So, now here's Mary with what she calls her 'Torna-Do's' and 'Torna-Don'ts.' Mary."

"Do: Stay inside. Don't: Go outside." Mary advised and I rolled my eyes.

I lowered the volume on the monitor and the elevator doors opened. I turned and Henry walked in and he noticed the odd scenario.

"Okay, girls pulling arms and pumpkins being murder." Henry explained and I smiled as I dumped guts into the bucket.

"Just another day in the Man Cave." I remark with a grin.

"Why are you making them hack up pumpkins?" Henry asked my dad.

"Isn't it obvious?" My dad asked him.

"No."

"I'm on PEP! P-E-P!" My dad informed him and Henry was still confused.

"PEP?" Henry asked.

"Yeah! The Pumpkin Eating Plan!" My dad explained. "All I eat are pumpkins now. Pumpkin juice, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin patties...."

My dad continued on and I tuned him out, because he already explained to me all the pumpkin stuff he could eat. I wasn't listening than and I'm not listening now.

"Hey, look, everybody!" Schwoz called as as he ran out with a odd device attached to his body and we all turned to him. "Look what I made!"

"Uh, what is that?" I asked him as I stood up from the couch.

"I call it a Brassiere!" Schwoz smiled and I made a face. "You can use it if there are strong winds!"

A bra?

"Oh, is this about that tornado that's heading toward Swellview?" Jasper asked Schwoz, who nodded.

"Yes! See, if a wind grabs you and lifts you off the ground, you can use these controls to turn yourself and navigoot!" Schwoz explained.

"Navigoot?" Henry asked.

"I think he means 'navigate.'" Charlotte corrected and Schwoz made a face.

"Navigate!" He mocked at her, before bending down. "Hey! Who wants a Brassiere!?"

We all denied his offer before returning to our pumpkin scooping and Henry came up behind me.

"Wanna stay at my place tomorrow tonight, babe?" He whispered in my ear, causing shivers down my spine. "I'll protect you from the tornado."

"Aw, that's so cute that you think you can stop a giant tornado." I grin and pat his cheek, causing him to frown. "But, yeah, I'll stay with ya tomorrow tonight."

"Sweet." He smirked and kissed my cheek. I noticed Schwoz trudging away with his device and angrily cursing under his breath.

"Hey, Henry, did Piper start Junior Anger Management?" Charlotte asked, getting Henry's attention.