Dodging Danger

Arabella's POV

"Oh, missed me! Ah! Keep trying!" Jasper exclaimed as Schwoz, Charlotte, and I tossed dodgeballs at him as he bounced on a small trampoline. "Ah! Got me there!"

Jasper entered the Dodge-A-Leen competition recently and he was practicing for the competition. I agreed to be apart of his team, because I got nothing better to do and I like throwing things at people. Jasper wondered if my new superpower would come in handy, but I don't think being able to control and create plants will do us any good without getting caught. Jasper also wants Henry on the team, because of his new power, which we figured out is called Hyper-motility. Henry's powers would be a huge help at the competition, but it could be considered cheating. I would be opposed to this, but if it's helping our team than I'm cool with it.

The alarms for the tubes blared and my dad and Henry returned from their emergency mission.

"Hey, guys, guess what just happened-" My dad got cut off by Schwoz throwing a ball at Jasper, who ducked and it hit my dad in the face. "Ow! My nose!"

"Who threw that ball?!" Henry asked us.

"Yeah, who?!" My dad asks before straightening up. "I mean, I'm oh-kay... but who??"

"Eh...Charlotte!" Schwoz accused and she gawked at him.

"I didn't throw that ball!" She protested.

"You did too! She did!" Schwoz objected and I rolled my eyes, dropping the ball I had. "Bella, Jasper, you saw! Wasn't it Charlotte who—"

Charlotte throw the ball she had at Schwoz and it hit him right in the nose. "Ow, my nose!"

"That was me." Charlotte smiles and I laughed.

"Ah, look it!" Schwoz exclaimed and showed us his bloody hands. "My nose is bleeding! From both holes."

My dad grabbed Schwoz and pulled him over to the snack machine. "Don't fret, Schwoz. Captain Man knows how to fix a nose bleed." My dad put his hand on the machine. "Two hot dogs, plain."

"Hotdogs?"

"Shhh." My dad shushed Schwoz.

"Two hot dogs. Plain."

I went up to my boyfriend and he brought me into his arms.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey, Airy." He kissed my head and we pulled away. Henry kept his arm around me and I leaned against his chest.

"Hey, Hen! Guess what I'm training for!" Jasper smiled as he bounced on the trampoline.

"Uhhh...does it involve bouncing?" Henry asked him and I nodded.

"Kinda." Jasper said. "Let me give you a hint."

"He's training for a three-on-three Dodge-A-Leen tournament." Charlotte revealed and Jasper groaned, getting off the trampoline.

"Aww, your hint revealed to much!"

"Hey, I've heard of Dodge-A-Leen." My dad began and I saw he had stuffed a hot dog up Schwoz's left nostril. My dad pushed on the hot dog and Schwoz cried.

"Aw! Be gentle!"

"Oh, hush!" My dad said and turned to us. "Isn't that basically just dodgeball on trampolines."

"Pretty much." I comment.

"Thought so." My dad said and shoved the second hot dog into Schwoz's other nostril.

"Wait, so who are the two other players in your team?" Henry asked Jasper.

"Miss Bella is one of them." Jasper smiled and I grinned up at my boyfriend.